Legend of Korra

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Legend of Korra
Season 2 just started!

Yeah!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
15-09-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Legend of Korra
(15-09-2013 12:56 PM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah!

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
15-09-2013, 01:03 PM
You mean the sequel of avatar,the last airbender? It sucks

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
15-09-2013, 02:35 PM
No, you suck.

I like Korra.

-Hunter S. Thompson
15-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Well,the graphics are better,but i find the plot lacking stuff. And it has too much romance Drinking Beverage

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
15-09-2013, 04:53 PM
I agree with Lightvader Korra is a loud mouth dummy. She doesn't listen, and she's bitchy. Throwing large amounts fire around doesn't make you a good avatar, she endangers people,she's selfish, and manipulative. She has no respect for the past histories of people and cultures that came before her. I miss Aang. This show sucks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Good, then if you do not like something, don't watch it. This is not Aang, this is something different, set in the same "universe". Aang is finished. There is Korra, or nothing, so I am pretty grateful that I have anything Avatar connected.

And yes, BrokenQuill, she is bitchy, arrogant and wild, but as time passes she will learn and develop into a true Avatar. We are following her as she is growing up and learning. If you care to think about it, Aang had similar thing, he was all childish at the beginning, then 3 seasons later he was all serious and cool...

Aang was better, but fuck it, this is what we have now. Well, this and a few comic books, that follow Aang after the series finished.

There was a bunch of romance in Aang as well, everyone who had a chance, had a romantic thing...

-Hunter S. Thompson
09-11-2013, 01:06 AM
I like the new Korra series, but Avatar put the bar so impossibly high that it's kind of hard for them not to disappoint as far as story goes. The first season felt a little rushed, and for good reason, it was, they did not know whether they were going to have a second season or not. The second season feels like Korra had never learned any of the lessons that she learned in season, as if someone had simply pushed the reset button on her character. IDK, maybe if Nickelodeon had not just dicked around and just told the Korra team that they were going to have a second season it the whole think would have turned out so much better.