Legend of Zelda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Legend of Zelda
Cause Hyrule Historia is my bible Tongue Anyway, who else enjoys this series as much as I do? It's kind of been my thing since I've been really little and got me into gaming as a whole.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Legend of Zelda
Zelda was one of my loves as a child. I stopped playing it after OoT came out. I'm like the only person in history that hates that game.

Completely ruined Zelda, IMO.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
21-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Ive been playing Oracle of ages on my phone best game on my phone by far.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
22-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess tie for my favorite Zelda game!

Wait, only God can make you moral? Huh But committing genocide looks like a lot of work!
22-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Ocarina of Time actually turned me into a hardcore gamer Tongue I've been playing and replaying it since I was around two years old.
22-06-2012, 04:05 PM
wow? when I was two I was busy asking my mom if I can look into her belly and see my babybrothers, no way I would have been able to understand a video game.

But I love Zelda, I especially loved majora's mask

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2012, 04:22 PM
I remember, it took me YEARS to beat it. Maybe only because I had to wait on my grandma so she could read it to me Tongue
22-06-2012, 05:56 PM
well video games where a family thing in my family. noone played anything alone. So we figured stuff out together, taking turns etc. So it didn't take us too long to figure it out the first time. Maybe a month or so. But I used to replay a million times just to see if I can beat it faster, or if I can find shortcuts to beat it, or if I can play it on one day etc... I guess everyone did these kinds of things.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2012, 06:44 PM
We were a gamer family. I was also the only person who wanted to beat the game, then play around with cheats and glitches. Everyone wanted to glitch through the game.
22-06-2012, 10:56 PM
The only Zelda game I ever played was Zelda II The Adventure of Link. I enjoyed it despite that the game is considered the black sheep of the series.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade