Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Less than two weeks...
(24-10-2015 08:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 08:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hmmm...perhaps I should grab a camera and head to Love Field... Consider

You absolutely should. Thumbsup

Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-10-2015, 09:03 AM
(24-10-2015 08:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hmmm...perhaps I should grab a camera and head to Love Field... Consider

Huzzah to THIS idea!! Do it, Anjele, if you can, please. I'd love to have a third party photographer there to capture this momentous occasion.

If I was in Texas, I'd do it myself. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
24-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Man I love this idea Anj! I would have loved to have Near and My moment on camera. I'm sure they'd LOVE IT!
24-10-2015, 09:06 AM
(24-10-2015 09:03 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Huzzah to THIS idea!! Do it, Anjele, if you can, please. I'd love to have a third party photographer there to capture this momentous occasion.

Tough decision...after all this time I don't want to infringe on their moment. Undecided Two's company and all that. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
24-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Well I'd advise not following them when they leave the airport, but I doubt they'd mind if someone else could focus on taking pictures for them. I don't doubt they'll love having mementos of the meeting to hang on their own wall, in days to come.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-10-2015, 01:03 PM
You all know what will happen don't you?

He'll arrive and we won't hear a damn thing. They'll just leave us all hanging.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-10-2015, 01:12 PM
(24-10-2015 01:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You all know what will happen don't you?

He'll arrive and we won't hear a damn thing. They'll just leave us all hanging.

Maybe we'll see a picture or two.....

On a milk carton....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-10-2015, 01:24 PM
This thread makes me kind of happy.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
24-10-2015, 02:02 PM
(24-10-2015 01:24 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  This thread makes me kind of happy.

You should try the cannabis thread.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-10-2015, 02:08 PM
(24-10-2015 09:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 09:03 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Huzzah to THIS idea!! Do it, Anjele, if you can, please. I'd love to have a third party photographer there to capture this momentous occasion.

Tough decision...after all this time I don't want to infringe on their moment. Undecided Two's company and all that. Undecided

Would not be infringing on anything if they did not know you were there..... are there bushes in Texas? Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post