Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Less than two weeks...
(24-10-2015 02:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 09:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Tough decision...after all this time I don't want to infringe on their moment. Undecided Two's company and all that. Undecided

Would not be infringing on anything if they did not know you were there..... are there bushes in Texas? Tongue

Well, he isn't exactly landing in a field...Love Field is the name of the airport. I am afraid that sneaking around in camo with a camera might draw some suspicion. I have heard that the Dallas jail is not a nice place. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2015, 02:15 PM
(24-10-2015 02:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 02:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Would not be infringing on anything if they did not know you were there..... are there bushes in Texas? Tongue

Well, he isn't exactly landing in a field...Love Field is the name of the airport. I am afraid that sneaking around in camo with a camera might draw some suspicion. I have heard that the Dallas jail is not a nice place. Confused

Well I'm out of ideas.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Um, hey NSA guy we know is here to monitor the shit we say here because we're Potentials Enemies of Democracy (or whatever), can we get photos from the security cams or satellites or whatever ya got tracking the movement of your citizens?

Least you can do, for spying on us. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-10-2015, 02:44 PM
(24-10-2015 02:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  .... are there bushes in Texas? Tongue

Of course there are, silly.

[Image: bush.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-10-2015, 02:46 PM
(24-10-2015 02:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Um, hey NSA guy we know is here to monitor the shit we say here because we're Potentials Enemies of Democracy (or whatever), can we get photos from the security cams or satellites or whatever ya got tracking the movement of your citizens?

Least you can do, for spying on us. Tongue

Probably we can't because you fuckers keep dicking with popsthebuilder and psikeyhackr distracting them from doing their job. Angry

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-10-2015, 02:54 PM
[Image: tumblr_m66qc5t7pD1qh59n0o1_500.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
24-10-2015, 03:07 PM
(24-10-2015 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 02:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  .... are there bushes in Texas? Tongue

Of course there are, silly.

[Image: bush.jpg]

Looks more like Arizona to me.

I haven't seen tumbleweed since I moved here.

I did, however, see tumbleweed strung with white Christmas lights when I lived in a condo in AZ. Wish I had a picture of that somewhere. Two tumbleweed stuck on a stick and decorated for the holidays by the two First Lieutenants that lived next door. smh

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

24-10-2015, 03:11 PM
(24-10-2015 07:53 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 07:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So in like 12 hours I will be getting to the airport. This is so surreal, not going to sink in til I am there I think.

Agreed. I can't believe the day is finally here. Me so.... just.... everything. Too many emotions going on right now. Fear, excitement, worry.

[Image: glass-case.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
24-10-2015, 03:34 PM
I just hope they're not arrested for bumping uglies at the airport.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-10-2015, 03:38 PM
(24-10-2015 03:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just hope they're not arrested for bumping uglies at the airport.

Well that airport is in a section of town where that happens a lot...for a price. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post