Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Less than two weeks...
(24-10-2015 05:36 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well I am heading to the airport. Talk to you guys later, may be offline for a bit til we get internet sorted out at the new place.

Translation: we'll be too busy boning to talk to you plebes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
25-10-2015, 10:12 AM
This is a valid excuse, our impatience notwithstanding.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-10-2015, 11:38 AM
(24-10-2015 11:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I bet they're just humping like bunnies.

Nonono, Mom, that's not how a pool works. You have to confine your guesses to scenarios with odds that are LESS than two to one.

.... unless "like bunnies" refers to a specific position.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
25-10-2015, 05:34 PM
[Image: cookie_monster_waiting.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Still no news..... Very disappointing.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
25-10-2015, 05:46 PM
[Image: navelGazing1.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-10-2015, 10:41 PM
If I recall correctly, REA's (yes, that was deliberate) new domicile does not yet have a functional internet connection...

Calmeth thine chest-based fatty tissues.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-10-2015, 10:52 PM
(25-10-2015 11:38 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 11:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I bet they're just humping like bunnies.

Nonono, Mom, that's not how a pool works. You have to confine your guesses to scenarios with odds that are LESS than two to one.

I also mentioned that he cooked, gave poor ea food poisoning accidentally on purpose and then ransacked her closet trying on her shoes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-10-2015, 10:55 PM
(25-10-2015 10:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 11:38 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Nonono, Mom, that's not how a pool works. You have to confine your guesses to scenarios with odds that are LESS than two to one.

I also mentioned that he cooked, gave poor ea food poisoning accidentally on purpose and then ransacked her closet trying on her shoes.

So it's a specific FREAKY position.
26-10-2015, 07:05 AM
Okay, doing a quick update before my workday begins. I'm so sorry we didn't get pictures yet. We've been uh... busy. Angel

Anyway, the drive up to Dallas, weather-wise, got better and better the closer I got. Made the drive in good time. I got there, oh about 3:20 something and was worried I was late. Blush I went over to the baggage claim area 'cause I thought he might be there already but he wasn't so then I went over to the gates and stood there by the big "Do Not Enter" sign - kept looking for him in his Captain America shirt that I knew he'd be wearing and then there he was. Big Grin I hesitated and did a few steps forward, few steps back kind of thing because I didn't want to go past the sign but also wanted to just run up to him. We just held each other for a good while. Blush I think we were both pretty shy and nervous. Rev said a little later that I am even more beautiful in person. Shy

Got his bags pretty quick and then I got lost trying to remember where I parked the car. Facepalm Oh, I don't know how much detail to go into. I don't want to bore y'all. Blush So then we drove back to Waco and ate at IHOP, though I wasn't able to eat very much. Too excited. Shy

And then uh... we went back to the apartment and totally just held hands. Angel

This was the best weekend ever. Can't wait to get home tonight to see him again. He's making pasta. ^__^

[+] 21 users Like Escape Artist's post