Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: Less than two weeks...
Every detail you're willing to give. Not a letter will bore us. I mean shit, you two are our first real couple. I think if we turned you two into the Truman Show, we'd all lose our jobs from missing work to watch it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-10-2015, 07:28 AM
Oh, and Vancouver Island would make a beautiful honeymoon destination.

Just sayin.

[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-10-2015, 07:29 AM
(26-10-2015 07:05 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Okay, doing a quick update before my workday begins. I'm so sorry we didn't get pictures yet. We've been uh... busy. Angel

Anyway, the drive up to Dallas, weather-wise, got better and better the closer I got. Made the drive in good time. I got there, oh about 3:20 something and was worried I was late. Blush I went over to the baggage claim area 'cause I thought he might be there already but he wasn't so then I went over to the gates and stood there by the big "Do Not Enter" sign - kept looking for him in his Captain America shirt that I knew he'd be wearing and then there he was. Big Grin I hesitated and did a few steps forward, few steps back kind of thing because I didn't want to go past the sign but also wanted to just run up to him. We just held each other for a good while. Blush I think we were both pretty shy and nervous. Rev said a little later that I am even more beautiful in person. Shy

Got his bags pretty quick and then I got lost trying to remember where I parked the car. Facepalm Oh, I don't know how much detail to go into. I don't want to bore y'all. Blush So then we drove back to Waco and ate at IHOP, though I wasn't able to eat very much. Too excited. Shy

And then uh... we went back to the apartment and totally just held hands. Angel

This was the best weekend ever. Can't wait to get home tonight to see him again. He's making pasta. ^__^

So happy for you guys! Heart
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
26-10-2015, 07:47 AM
First real couple?! Shame on you Stark! Tongue But I'll forgive you because they are so adorable. Lol
[+] 9 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-10-2015, 07:52 AM
(26-10-2015 07:27 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Every detail you're willing to give. Not a letter will bore us. I mean shit, you two are our first real couple. I think if we turned you two into the Truman Show, we'd all lose our jobs from missing work to watch it.

I guess you were absent when Near and Hobbit got together? We even have a TTA baby!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
26-10-2015, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2015 08:14 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(26-10-2015 07:05 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Okay, doing a quick update before my workday begins. I'm so sorry we didn't get pictures yet. We've been uh... busy. Angel

Anyway, the drive up to Dallas, weather-wise, got better and better the closer I got. Made the drive in good time. I got there, oh about 3:20 something and was worried I was late. Blush I went over to the baggage claim area 'cause I thought he might be there already but he wasn't so then I went over to the gates and stood there by the big "Do Not Enter" sign - kept looking for him in his Captain America shirt that I knew he'd be wearing and then there he was. Big Grin I hesitated and did a few steps forward, few steps back kind of thing because I didn't want to go past the sign but also wanted to just run up to him. We just held each other for a good while. Blush I think we were both pretty shy and nervous. Rev said a little later that I am even more beautiful in person. Shy

Got his bags pretty quick and then I got lost trying to remember where I parked the car. Facepalm Oh, I don't know how much detail to go into. I don't want to bore y'all. Blush So then we drove back to Waco and ate at IHOP, though I wasn't able to eat very much. Too excited. Shy

This was the best weekend ever. Can't wait to get home tonight to see him again. He's making pasta. ^__^

What's all this holding hands crap?

Oh and I lost the car once at San Francisco airport. Fucking humiliating to be sure.

But I guess that just gave you more time to hold hands...Tongue

I need details. And I need at least one Hobo

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-10-2015, 08:31 AM
(26-10-2015 08:09 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

What's all this holding hands crap?

Oh and I lost the car once at San Francisco airport. Fucking humiliating to be sure.

But I guess that just gave you more time to hold hands...Tongue

I need details. And I need at least one Hobo
I`m sure they got all sweaty , I mean their palms ...from all that holding hands.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
26-10-2015, 09:05 AM
(25-10-2015 12:14 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 11:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I bet they're just humping like bunnies.

I hope I hope I hope I hope they are Blush

(26-10-2015 07:47 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  First real couple?! Shame on you Stark! Tongue But I'll forgive you because they are so adorable. Lol

Hah! Shows what I know....I thought you guys were a couple before you joined. Duh.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
26-10-2015, 09:06 AM
(24-10-2015 10:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:50 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Last I heard, when Revs got off the plane someone slipped him an SD card with confidential information. The feds were tipped off since one of them was actually a criminal who was supposed to get the card. However when EA and Revs hugged in the airport, the fake-fed-criminal's partner went all sappy and decided to give them a moment.

But the two feds for into an argument, thus letting EA and Revs escape. A van full of CIA guys took them. This led to a car chase when the bad guys caught on. Revs overtook the driver, not knowing they want to help. They know the couple are innocent.

Last I heard they were driving down an unpaved road in Mexico. EA knows a guy that can help.

I say we come up with these stories until they come back.

Mexico was too obvious, so they headed for Canada. Right now they're on the farm roads and secondary highways somewhere in Nebraska,
staying under the radar, listening to Springsteen, munching on kolaches.

They plan to link up with Stark who will keep them under wraps.

We did actually stop in West on the way home to pick up kolaches!! Big Grin

(25-10-2015 09:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Maybe Revs is in shock from finding himself in TX. Consider

Heh - he was shocked by the camoflauge recliner we saw in Wal-Mart as we were picking up some essentials yesterday. Tongue

[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
26-10-2015, 09:19 AM
(26-10-2015 07:27 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Every detail you're willing to give. Not a letter will bore us. I mean shit, you two are our first real couple. I think if we turned you two into the Truman Show, we'd all lose our jobs from missing work to watch it.

There's more details in the I&R section. Wink Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post