Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 08:04 AM
RE: Less than two weeks...
(28-10-2015 11:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I have no idea what to do on my lunch breaks now (besides eat, I mean) - so used to vid-chatting with Revs over Skype.
You should visit us likely peasants in the shoutbox. Tongue

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Where are you, Moms? Sad I wants to post pictures. And the stupid attachment thing here on TTA is just bunk - never can get it to work. Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
29-10-2015, 09:20 AM
(29-10-2015 08:04 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 11:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I have no idea what to do on my lunch breaks now (besides eat, I mean) - so used to vid-chatting with Revs over Skype.
You should visit us likely peasants in the shoutbox. Tongue

Peasants! PEASANTS??? I'll have you know that I'm descended from royalty!

... specifically, a moneylender who was made official-but-not-really king of Poland for a day as "payment" for part of the nation's debt, and then executed. It sounds stupid until you realize that we can eliminate the national debt AND corporate too-big-to-fail bankers in the same axe-stroke. ... okay, it still sounds stupid then, but you were considering it for a moment, right?
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
29-10-2015, 10:00 AM
(29-10-2015 09:04 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Where are you, Moms? Sad I wants to post pictures. And the stupid attachment thing here on TTA is just bunk - never can get it to work. Weeping

Get an imgur.com account. Then you don't have to worry about using up space on the forum servers.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-10-2015, 11:06 AM
(29-10-2015 10:00 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 09:04 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Where are you, Moms? Sad I wants to post pictures. And the stupid attachment thing here on TTA is just bunk - never can get it to work. Weeping

Get an imgur.com account. Then you don't have to worry about using up space on the forum servers.

Yeah maybe I could try that. Photobucket did just not cooperate with my Surface tablet for some reason. Sad Anywho, I e-mailed Moms the pictures so she's gonna send me a link here after a bit. ^__^

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
29-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Yay pictures!! Thank you for your help, Moms. Hug

First a picture of just Revs - as you can see he is still in one piece. Sleepy For now. Evil_monster Tongue Ignore the loads of boxes in the corner. We are still getting last-minute stuff for the house that we inadvertantly forgot. Smile

[Image: EC8B6856-0332-4063-A760-63CDC551D662-284...EEA98D.jpg]

And now two more - of the happy couple. Big Grin

[Image: CE59B2CE-9665-4541-AB25-B1DA25FE8AAE-284...844A9D.jpg]

[Image: 399644F5-FF57-4826-A94A-0BFDE0205C6A-284...D4C040.jpg]

[+] 28 users Like Escape Artist's post
29-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Yay! So happy for you guys!
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
29-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Huzzah!! At last!!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Um, this is kind of off-topic, but someone who I believe must be here from TTA because they are friends with other TTA folks, sent me a Facebook friend request. I don't recognize the person's real name so I am not so sure who they are from here and I don't want to post a real name on the forum. If you know who you are, could you PM me? I don't want to ignore the friend request, but I like to know for sure who someone is before I accept a request. Shy Thanks!

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
29-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Awesome seeing you two!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post