Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Less than two weeks...
So we finally got teh interwebz at the apartment (and a new PC to boot) Texas has been good so far. Haven't gotten to see a ton of it yet but so far so good. Getting into the swing of things here, getting used to the new place and getting to know the kids. I am very happy Smile EA is just as awesome to be around in person and we have a lot of fun together (both G rated and XXX)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-10-2015, 01:22 AM
(30-10-2015 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So we finally got teh interwebz at the apartment (and a new PC to boot)

And you obviously booted it. Thumbsup (Sorry.) (Not sorry.)

(30-10-2015 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Texas has been good so far. Haven't gotten to see a ton of it yet but so far so good. Getting into the swing of things here, getting used to the new place and getting to know the kids. I am very happy Smile EA is just as awesome to be around in person and we have a lot of fun together (both G rated and XXX)

What I find disturbing is that you make it sound like there was nothing in between.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
14-11-2015, 01:56 PM
(31-10-2015 01:22 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So we finally got teh interwebz at the apartment (and a new PC to boot)

And you obviously booted it. Thumbsup (Sorry.) (Not sorry.)

(30-10-2015 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Texas has been good so far. Haven't gotten to see a ton of it yet but so far so good. Getting into the swing of things here, getting used to the new place and getting to know the kids. I am very happy Smile EA is just as awesome to be around in person and we have a lot of fun together (both G rated and XXX)

What I find disturbing is that you make it sound like there was nothing in between.

It's a new relationship; those "gray areas" may not get explored for a few years.

That's why kids are sent off to out of state college. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Just wanted to update in regards to some things...

Things with my mom have been good. I think she is slowly seeing that he really is not like my ex at all. And even if that is just hopeful speculation on my part, the holidays spent with Rev were so much different, so much better than what I was used to in the past. I was able to relax and enjoy the company of my relatives which is not something I was able to do before.

Things are still going well with Rev and I. ^__^ I am still really happy.

The kiddos seem to be adjusting pretty well, too. My son got this remote control X-wing fighter for Christmas and Rev was launching the thing in the air for him. So my son really enjoyed that. We had such a nice time that day. The teenage daughter is, well, a teenager so she rarely graces us with her presence (she often just hangs out in her room) but when she is out and about, her and Rev get along just fine.

Anyway, just thought y'all might want a little update. Shy

[+] 9 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-01-2016, 12:36 AM
That made my night. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
03-01-2016, 09:44 AM
YAY for you guys!! Thumbsup

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post