Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Less than two weeks...
Ok. I know I've been gone for awhile, and only come to lurk occasionally, but how on earth did this start with Rev?

And congrats!!!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
22-10-2015, 04:26 AM
(19-10-2015 04:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I give it two weeks before EA is chopped up into little pieces and hidden in the walls.

I think you got that backwards.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-10-2015, 09:12 AM
(22-10-2015 04:22 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Ok. I know I've been gone for awhile, and only come to lurk occasionally, but how on earth did this start with Rev?

And congrats!!!

The relationship you mean? Well, I joined here as I was deconverting and looking for like-minded people. My marriage to my christian husband was falling apart and I finally decided to walk away from it because, well, he just isn't that great of a guy - so long story short, I was making friends with lots of folks here and there was just something special about Rev. I felt like we had a connection.

Told him that I liked him a lot - as potentially more than a friend - and that I had a lot of shit going on in my life (divorce, etc.) but wanted him to know sooner rather than later. At the time I did not even know if he was married/single or what his situation was. Lucky for me, he was both single and interested. Big Grin

So there you have it. Heart

I am a very lucky woman. Rev is a wonderful man. ^__^

[+] 8 users Like Escape Artist's post
22-10-2015, 09:14 AM
(22-10-2015 09:12 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(22-10-2015 04:22 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Ok. I know I've been gone for awhile, and only come to lurk occasionally, but how on earth did this start with Rev?

And congrats!!!

The relationship you mean? Well, I joined here as I was deconverting and looking for like-minded people. My marriage to my christian husband was falling apart and I finally decided to walk away from it because, well, he just isn't that great of a guy - so long story short, I was making friends with lots of folks here and there was just something special about Rev. I felt like we had a connection.

Told him that I liked him a lot - as potentially more than a friend - and that I had a lot of shit going on in my life (divorce, etc.) but wanted him to know sooner rather than later. At the time I did not even know if he was married/single or what his situation was. Lucky for me, he was both single and interested. Big Grin

So there you have it. Heart

I am a very lucky woman. Rev is a wonderful man. ^__^

...as long as you realize he’ll be the last one to post all will go well with you two Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
23-10-2015, 07:09 AM
Holy fucking shit - tomorrow my boyfriend will be here in Texas!!!!

Squee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!

[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-10-2015, 07:11 AM
(23-10-2015 07:09 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Holy fucking shit - tomorrow my boyfriend will be here in Texas!!!!

Squee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you guys! Smile Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-10-2015, 07:12 AM
(23-10-2015 07:09 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Holy fucking shit - tomorrow my boyfriend will be here in Texas!!!!

Clap

So happy for you guys!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Omg EA how can you stand it?????!? Big Grin I wouldn't be able to sleep, or think, or breath!!! I'm so excited for you both!!!!! Clap

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-10-2015, 04:55 PM
This makes me relive when Near came the first time. Oh the racing heart.
23-10-2015, 05:01 PM
(23-10-2015 04:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This makes me relive when Near came the first time. Oh the racing heart.

OOC thread inc.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post