Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Less than two weeks...
Well I am heading to the airport. Talk to you guys later, may be offline for a bit til we get internet sorted out at the new place.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-10-2015, 05:40 AM
(24-10-2015 05:36 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well I am heading to the airport. Talk to you guys later, may be offline for a bit til we get internet sorted out at the new place.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 11 users Like undergroundp's post
24-10-2015, 05:42 AM
(23-10-2015 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 09:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ooc thread?

(Quotes Taken Out of) Out of Context

Big Grin As a longtime gamer, my first thought was Out Of Character...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
24-10-2015, 06:50 AM
(24-10-2015 05:36 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well I am heading to the airport. Talk to you guys later, may be offline for a bit til we get internet sorted out at the new place.

Gotcher camera wit' ya? Cause, like, ya know the drill ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-10-2015, 07:46 AM
I am sitting at the car place getting the oil changed on my Honda. I did sleep last night, though all this damn rain had me worried. Nervous enough about driving up to Dallas at all, much less in this shit. Hobo

Satan willing, I will make it up to Dallas, even if I have to row a boat up there.

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
24-10-2015, 07:53 AM
(23-10-2015 07:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So in like 12 hours I will be getting to the airport. This is so surreal, not going to sink in til I am there I think.

Agreed. I can't believe the day is finally here. Me so.... just.... everything. Too many emotions going on right now. Fear, excitement, worry. Part of me is still afraid that somehow he will not be the same person, in person. Blush But I'm sure that is just nerves. My stomach is all butterflies right now. I got the house tidied up last night as best I could and after I get the oil changed here on my car, I'll be heading back home to get ready. Gonna leave for Dallas earlier than I had originally planned, due to all the fucking rain. Dodgy

Wish me luck. Shy

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
24-10-2015, 07:59 AM
(24-10-2015 07:53 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 07:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So in like 12 hours I will be getting to the airport. This is so surreal, not going to sink in til I am there I think.

Agreed. I can't believe the day is finally here. Me so.... just.... everything. Too many emotions going on right now. Fear, excitement, worry. Part of me is still afraid that somehow he will not be the same person, in person. Blush But I'm sure that is just nerves. My stomach is all butterflies right now. I got the house tidied up last night as best I could and after I get the oil changed here on my car, I'll be heading back home to get ready. Gonna leave for Dallas earlier than I had originally planned, due to all the fucking rain. Dodgy

Wish me luck. Shy

Goood luck. I'm so excited!!!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-10-2015, 08:10 AM
For Rev Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-10-2015, 08:16 AM
(24-10-2015 07:53 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  

Wish me luck. Shy

Good luck and many happy years to come!
24-10-2015, 08:16 AM
(24-10-2015 07:53 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  ...
Part of me is still afraid that somehow he will not be the same person, in person.

I'm told, by an internet source, that he's much shorter in reality.

But you should't look down on him for that

Wink

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post