Less than two weeks...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Less than two weeks...
(24-10-2015 08:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 07:53 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  ...
Part of me is still afraid that somehow he will not be the same person, in person.

I'm told, by an internet source, that he's much shorter in reality.

But you should't look down on him for that

Wink

Heh Smile Well, he's taller than me, so... Tongue

Jesus Christ I am so nervous. Sweating bullets right now, butterflies in my stomach, and my heart is racing. Blush Hobo Shy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-10-2015, 08:22 AM
(24-10-2015 08:20 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 08:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm told, by an internet source, that he's much shorter in reality.

But you should't look down on him for that

Wink

Heh Smile Well, he's taller than me, so... Tongue

Jesus Christ I am so nervous. Sweating bullets right now, butterflies in my stomach, and my heart is racing. Blush Hobo Shy

Get ready for the most awesome and awkward first kiss you'll ever have! It's so great though! *squee*
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-10-2015, 08:36 AM
I told her before that I think we're feeling like a bunch of parents who are about to watch our kid get married.

Um, except in this case I guess it's more like watching our step-kids marry one another... hmm... may have to rethink my metaphor...

MY POINT IS we're all super-excited and demand as many pictures as pauses in the kissing will allow for you to take. I'm sure lots of us feel like I do, like we have a personal stake in this, somehow. I'm practically humming (my legs are bouncing like a caffeinated kid at Midnight Mass) with excitement!!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Here's one for you, EA. How many times have you brushed, flossed, checked your teeth/breath, etc, in the last 24 hours? Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
24-10-2015, 08:41 AM
(24-10-2015 08:39 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Here's one for you, EA. How many times have you brushed, flossed, checked your teeth/breath, etc, in the last 24 hours? Big Grin

Big Grin I am gonna brush, floss, mouthwash... etc. and probably use mints. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Remember that it's possible to overdo it, and thereby make your breath worse. Hydration is more important than sterilization, for making "clean" breath, and a lot of the products that kill bad breath initially can make for bad breath later if used repeatedly. Easy does it!

24-10-2015, 08:45 AM
(24-10-2015 08:43 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Remember that it's possible to overdo it, and thereby make your breath worse. Hydration is more important than sterilization, for making "clean" breath, and a lot of the products that kill bad breath initially can make for bad breath later if used repeatedly. Easy does it!

Ah, okay. Smile

24-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Hmmm...perhaps I should grab a camera and head to Love Field... Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
24-10-2015, 08:47 AM
(24-10-2015 08:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hmmm...perhaps I should grab a camera and head to Love Field... Consider

Zeh paparazzi!! Hobo

[+] 7 users Like Escape Artist's post
24-10-2015, 08:48 AM
(24-10-2015 08:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hmmm...perhaps I should grab a camera and head to Love Field... Consider

You absolutely should. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post