Let me help you athiests out (If there is such a thing)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
23-04-2010, 08:46 PM

RE: Let me help you athiests out (If there is such a thing)
o_O

To be honest, I thought that you were making some kind of odd joke at first. After reading the posts though, apparently not. Anyways...

Really? You don't seriously think that humans, several thousand years ago, were living for hundreds of years do you? I mean...really? Do you live in a vacuum or something?

Yes, there are other cultures who claim to have members of their societies surviving for hundreds of years. Just take a peek at peaches in the east, if you want some mythos backing to that area...and then of course there is the Greeks/Romans; cursed to an eternal life but not eternal youth, due to the mishap of his wife...though I doubt you're after something like that.

The baseline is, no, you're not going to find anyone bringing forth legitimate evidence of cultures with members surviving for several hundred years, several thousand years ago, or even today(at least not yet); because that evidence simply does not exist, outside of the corrupted oral traditions and mythos they originate from.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me help you athiests out (If there is such a thing) - supermanlives1973 - 17-04-2010, 10:59 PM
RE: Let me help you athiests out (If there is such a thing) - Ceryle - 23-04-2010 08:46 PM