Let's Go, Let's See What You Got?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Let's Go, Let's See What You Got?
I'm an atheist, and if you do not agree with me, I would like to see what you have to prove that your God, no, a God exists and that we should worship him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Let's Go, Let's See What You Got?
The Bible

(if I was still a theist)

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
09-02-2014, 05:25 PM
[Image: spanish_inquisition.jpg]

Believe yet? I got more Evil_monster

[Image: tumblr_mdvf795dTa1rylak5o1_500.jpg]
Tongue

09-02-2014, 10:46 PM
(09-02-2014 03:22 PM)TheImperialKnight Wrote:  I'm an atheist, and if you do not agree with me, I would like to see what you have to prove that your God, no, a God exists and that we should worship him.

OH YEAH?

I got nothin'.

Get it? I'm an atheist too. HAH.

If we're all made of the same atoms and energy the rest of the universe is comprised of, then we too are parts of the universe. This leads us to the entertainment which is debate. The best part is where the universe, having come into consciousness, cannot agree on how it came to be in the first place. Laughat
10-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Religious people are already shunning such arguments and the attitude you display in your opening would make them think you are closed minded and can not be convinced by any means anyway. To start a conversation with them, you do need to approach them like a human would approach a cornered injured whelping dog: "see? I don't mean you harm. See? Now come here."

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
10-02-2014, 04:51 PM
(10-02-2014 01:17 AM)Youkay Wrote:  Religious people are already shunning such arguments and the attitude you display in your opening would make them think you are closed minded and can not be convinced by any means anyway. To start a conversation with them, you do need to approach them like a human would approach a cornered injured whelping dog: "see? I don't mean you harm. See? Now come here."

Thank you, sorry, I don't usually sound like that in my text, I think I was just going through a weird time when I wrote that, I'll try to have a clear mind next time I ask someone to a debate.
10-02-2014, 05:10 PM
Moved to Melee. You can continue talking.

OP, if you find someone you'd like to challenge if someone interested pops into this thread, let me know and I'll either split it or something clever like that.

Carry on...

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

10-02-2014, 06:56 PM
(09-02-2014 03:22 PM)TheImperialKnight Wrote:  I'm an atheist, and if you do not agree with me, I would like to see what you have to prove that your God, no, a God exists and that we should worship him.

Just out of interest mate. You do realise this is an atheist forum? There are a handful of theists on here but essentially you have just metaphorically stood on Canal Street Manchester during a pride march and came out Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM
(10-02-2014 04:51 PM)TheImperialKnight Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 01:17 AM)Youkay Wrote:  Religious people are already shunning such arguments and the attitude you display in your opening would make them think you are closed minded and can not be convinced by any means anyway. To start a conversation with them, you do need to approach them like a human would approach a cornered injured whelping dog: "see? I don't mean you harm. See? Now come here."

Thank you, sorry, I don't usually sound like that in my text, I think I was just going through a weird time when I wrote that, I'll try to have a clear mind next time I ask someone to a debate.

Welcome to the forums by the way Thumbsup

If we're all made of the same atoms and energy the rest of the universe is comprised of, then we too are parts of the universe. This leads us to the entertainment which is debate. The best part is where the universe, having come into consciousness, cannot agree on how it came to be in the first place. Laughat
12-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Howdy howdy ho neighbor. [Image: Tip-Hat.gif]

(09-02-2014 03:22 PM)TheImperialKnight Wrote:  ... I would like to see what you have to prove that your God, no, a God exists and that we should worship him.

Rest assured, there are Gods, and they walk among us. Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.