Let's Talk About Baseball

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Let's Talk About Baseball
Getting ready to watch Kluber pitch. I swear I saw one of his pitches break in 2 different directions in game 1. It zigged and then it zagged.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2016, 05:50 PM
He's got some kinda nasty junk.
29-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Screw the Cubs. They're more fun as losers.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
29-10-2016, 06:03 PM
(29-10-2016 06:00 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Screw the Cubs. They're more fun as losers.

I think they'll throw the series just to keep the legend alive.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2016, 07:35 PM
I want to see this series go to game 7, more fun that way.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-10-2016, 12:21 PM
The real Blue and Red divide in America.

This graphic proves that everyone outside of Cleveland wants the Cubs to win the World Series.

[Image: screen-shot-2016-10-27-at-8-20-52-am.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-10-2016, 12:31 PM
(30-10-2016 12:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The real Blue and Red divide in America.

This graphic proves that everyone outside of Cleveland wants the Cubs to win the World Series.

Nuh-uh. I'm in southern Wisconsin (not that far from Chicago), and rooting for the Indians. All Chicago teams are "the enemy". I hate the Cubs. I have always hated them, and will always hate them. Go Cleveland!
30-10-2016, 02:03 PM
(30-10-2016 12:31 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 12:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The real Blue and Red divide in America.

Nuh-uh. I'm in southern Wisconsin (not that far from Chicago), and rooting for the Indians. All Chicago teams are "the enemy". I hate the Cubs. I have always hated them, and will always hate them. Go Cleveland!

There will always be outliers. Smile

30-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Looks as if the Cubs have choked again. Well.... fuck them.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
30-10-2016, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 09:51 PM by Full Circle.)
3-2 Cubbies bottom of the 7th. Still hanging in with Chapman in relief.

Top of the 9th still 3-2. Three outs to go for a game six.

That's how it ends. Big Grin