Let's Talk About Baseball

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Let's Talk About Baseball
(01-11-2017 09:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I agree. Cool to see Minute Maid Park packed back in Houston, too bad it's not being played there.

So you live in Houston?

Born and raised, yes. Moved to Beaumont about seven years ago (about an hour away).

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 09:43 PM
(01-11-2017 09:41 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 09:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I agree. Cool to see Minute Maid Park packed back in Houston, too bad it's not being played there.

So you live in Houston?

Born and raised, yes. Moved to Beaumont about seven years ago (about an hour away).

My SIL lives in The Woodlands, we visit once a year.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Who are you going for Pablo?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-11-2017, 09:47 PM
ONE MORE inning to go...we could still fuck this up.

Yes I rarely have occasion to be in north Houston but by reputation the Woodlands is very nice.

01-11-2017, 09:48 PM
(01-11-2017 09:47 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  ONE MORE inning to go...we could still fuck this up.

Yes I rarely have occasion to be in north Houston but by reputation the Woodlands is very nice.

Yeah, nice place.

Let's see if they leave Morton in, I think he'd be crazy to take him out.

01-11-2017, 09:49 PM
(01-11-2017 09:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 09:47 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  ONE MORE inning to go...we could still fuck this up.

Yeah, nice place.

Let's see if they leave Morton in, I think he'd be crazy to take him out.

Totally agree. Just swing hard three times and go sit down and rest.

01-11-2017, 09:50 PM
(01-11-2017 09:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Totally agree. Just swing hard three times and go sit down and rest.

...or just stand there for three, whatever.

01-11-2017, 09:52 PM
(01-11-2017 09:50 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 09:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Totally agree. Just swing hard three times and go sit down and rest.

...or just stand there for three, whatever.

LOL

3 outs to go, you must be bouncing off the walls. Smile

01-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Four run lead, bottom of the ninth. This is the pinnacle of Houston sports. Never won a SuperBowl or World Series.

01-11-2017, 09:56 PM
2 outs to go...