Let's Talk About Baseball

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: Let's Talk About Baseball
(02-11-2017 04:43 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I'm a big baseball fan, although I haven't watched in a very long time. It's hard to get the baseball on TV over here in the UK.It used to be on our "standard" free TV, live from the states, so I'd record it and watch the next day. I think now it's on a channel you have to pay for....but I don't really like other sports so it wouldn't be worth it.

Phillies are my team Smile If anybody watches a game, and the phillies are playing, let me know how they get on Smile

You can subscribe and stream all the games online at MLB.com

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BikerDude's post
02-11-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Let's Talk About Baseball
(02-11-2017 04:43 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I'm a big baseball fan, although I haven't watched in a very long time. It's hard to get the baseball on TV over here in the UK.It used to be on our "standard" free TV, live from the states, so I'd record it and watch the next day. I think now it's on a channel you have to pay for....but I don't really like other sports so it wouldn't be worth it.

Phillies are my team Smile If anybody watches a game, and the phillies are playing, let me know how they get on Smile

Check back next April. Ain't nobody playing any meaningful baseball until then. And the Phillies were done for the season a month ago (along with my Milwaukee Brewers and most other teams).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post