Let's Talk About Baseball

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Let's Talk About Baseball
(30-05-2013 06:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I hope you jinxed them since the Mariners are playing there this weekend. Big Grin

In August I stop up there on the way back from school, to visit the cuz's. We'll prolly go to a game. Then we're gonna get on the Empire Builder, and take the train back, through the Rockies. I have this *thing* for old trains.
https://www.google.com/search?q=empire+b...42&bih=607
Should be spectacular scenery. And it dumps us in your neighborhood ..

That looks like a lot of fun! Take a lot of snacks with you and be sure to enjoy the coffee when you get here!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 09:08 PM
[Image: 2005_Twins_Logo.jpg]
01-06-2013, 09:29 PM
(01-06-2013 09:08 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  [Image: 2005_Twins_Logo.jpg]

Bleh. Mariners bullpen banded you a win today. Censored

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
02-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Hey Peanut you get to see your Tigers play my O's great couple of games so far.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-06-2013, 06:55 PM
(02-06-2013 05:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hey Peanut you get to see your Tigers play my O's great couple of games so far.

I'm pissed! I missed the game earlier. Censored I was sleeping and the TV was off. I didn't know they played them other than TODAY'S game...

How's it gone so far? Give me the rundown? (Kinda buzzed to simply Google. Typing this was difficult enough.)

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-06-2013, 07:03 PM
(02-06-2013 06:55 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 05:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hey Peanut you get to see your Tigers play my O's great couple of games so far.

I'm pissed! I missed the game earlier. Censored I was sleeping and the TV was off. I didn't know they played them other than TODAY'S game...

How's it gone so far? Give me the rundown? (Kinda buzzed to simply Google. Typing this was difficult enough.)

Tigers won 10-3 saturday O's won today 4-2.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-06-2013, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 10:23 AM by Peanut.)
(02-06-2013 07:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 06:55 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm pissed! I missed the game earlier. Censored I was sleeping and the TV was off. I didn't know they played them other than TODAY'S game...

Tigers won 10-3 saturday O's won today 4-2.

Just a "replay" today? Damn.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
05-06-2013, 08:00 AM
This story has been brewing over the past couple of months. Looks like shit is about to get real.

Report: Some 20 baseball players may face suspension in doping scandal

ESPN reports: "it is potentially the worst drug abuse case in the history of baseball." Unsure

05-06-2013, 10:13 AM
(05-06-2013 08:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This story has been brewing over the past couple of months. Looks like shit is about to get real.

Report: Some 20 baseball players may face suspension in doping scandal

ESPN reports: "it is potentially the worst drug abuse case in the history of baseball." Unsure

Does anybody actually care anymore? I mean really I figure 90% or more of all Pro athletes are doping in some way or another. Bottom line is your stupid not to. If doping gets you an extra $100 million bucks hard to argue with it. Maybe I'm just too cynical but I think the doping boat has passed long ago no stopping it now and the token defense put up by the major sports leagues is just for show.

27-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Hardest throwing pitcher/human ever recorded pitches for Cincinnati, Aroldis Chapman 105mph!

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post