Let's Talk About Baseball

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013 09:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Let's Talk About Baseball
(24-07-2013 01:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 12:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Joe Mauer (the Twins all-star catcher) flew home tonight, instead of playing. His wife is having their twins a month early.
When the hell are the are the Twinkies gonna fire Gardenhier, (the manager), and clean house ? What a joke they are.

First of all...Mauer is a pussy for leaving his team to watch some shit covered DNA masses squirt out his wife's torn up vagina.

Second of all...I kid, I kid.

Third of all...a Twins player having twins? Will he feed them twinkles? Consider

I argue with someone all the time. It's :
"First of all" ... after THAT, it can't be *anything* "of all"..
It should be "secondly", and "thirdly" ... so there.
Don't tell me to look it up. They say either is correct ... but it makes no sense. Tongue

I was at his wedding last December .. when I heard his wife was in labor I thought ..."oh, she was preggers at the wedding"... she's a nice Catholic girl. But I think not. She was due in August. They will be well fed. He makes a bundle. Too bad he's so loyal. He could play for a winning team. But up there, the Mauers are all sports royalty from way back. I think his (twin) brother is about to be called up from the minors.

Edit : They had twin girls , Marin and Emily.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2013, 01:53 AM
Let's Talk About Baseball
(24-07-2013 01:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 01:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  First of all...Mauer is a pussy for leaving his team to watch some shit covered DNA masses squirt out his wife's torn up vagina.

Second of all...I kid, I kid.

Third of all...a Twins player having twins? Will he feed them twinkles? Consider

I argue with someone all the time. It's :
"First of all" ... after THAT, it can't be *anything* "of all"..
It should be "secondly", and "thirdly" ... so there.
Don't tell me to look it up. They say either is correct ... but it makes no sense. Tongue

I was at his wedding last December .. when I heard his wife was in labor I thought ..."oh, she was preggers at the wedding"... she's a nice Catholic girl. But I think not. She was due in August. They will be well fed. He makes a bundle. Too bad he's so loyal. He could play for a winning team. But up there, the Mauers are all sports royalty from way back. I think his (twin) brother is about to be called up from the minors.

Fourthly of all, I'm on a mission to destroy the English language, causing the hoi polloi to build a large tower to heaven and god will strike us with the ability to all speak the same language.

I know it sounds like I'm high, but I assure you, I really am.

Fifthly and finally, but not leastly, in using the Google Machine to find a pic of said wife, I found this pic of Joe's ex-girlfriend. YOWZA!!!
[Image: uragy7ag.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Red Sox always need to make it difficult on themselves... they better get back over .600 or i'm going to be ticked. Lester won today, that's a start I suppose.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"
28-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Well...the end of 2013 baseball season is here! The playoffs are about to begin with almost as many qualifiers as in hockey!!
Before I am attacked, please remember that I am a CUBS fan.
Sorry to say, tho they tried mightily, gave it their all, battled thru thick and thin, and never ever quit..... they did not reach their goals. They only had two.
And they would have reached one of them if the Houston Astros had not given all their regular professional players the season off and instead replaced them with "Our Lady of Perpetual Misery's" girls JV field hockey team - which to my mind is cheating....but oh well.
The two goals:
1. Finish with the worst record in professional baseball
2. Finish the season with at least 100 losses

They did not accomplish either goal...but then, there's always next year!!

Go CUBS! Rolleyes

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
29-09-2013, 11:33 AM
(28-09-2013 08:41 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  Well...the end of 2013 baseball season is here! The playoffs are about to begin with almost as many qualifiers as in hockey!!
Before I am attacked, please remember that I am a CUBS fan.
Sorry to say, tho they tried mightily, gave it their all, battled thru thick and thin, and never ever quit..... they did not reach their goals. They only had two.
And they would have reached one of them if the Houston Astros had not given all their regular professional players the season off and instead replaced them with "Our Lady of Perpetual Misery's" girls JV field hockey team - which to my mind is cheating....but oh well.
The two goals:
1. Finish with the worst record in professional baseball
2. Finish the season with at least 100 losses

They did not accomplish either goal...but then, there's always next year!!

Go CUBS! Rolleyes

It's gonna be hard to beat the Astros. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
06-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say, "Go Tigers!"

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
13-10-2013, 09:26 PM
(06-10-2013 08:52 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Just wanted to pop in and say, "Go Tigers!"

Then I hope you were in the kitchen fixing yourself a drink when Big Papi just hit that grand slam Sad

14-10-2013, 05:29 PM
(13-10-2013 09:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 08:52 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Just wanted to pop in and say, "Go Tigers!"

Then I hope you were in the kitchen fixing yourself a drink when Big Papi just hit that grand slam Sad

Fuck that game >= l

I was PISSED. We got this. The game was AMAZING for Tigers up until that point. They were rocking it.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
14-10-2013, 05:50 PM
(14-10-2013 05:29 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(13-10-2013 09:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Then I hope you were in the kitchen fixing yourself a drink when Big Papi just hit that grand slam Sad

Fuck that game >= l

I was PISSED. We got this. The game was AMAZING for Tigers up until that point. They were rocking it.

Tell me about it. Patriots beat the Saints earlier, so I said "hey! THIS Boston team is down 5-1 Smile !! I'll watch THEM loose Clap "! Which was right about the time Ortiz saved them Sad Fugg Boston! Fugg 'em Angry

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-10-2013, 06:54 PM
AHHHH!!!!!Big Grin Banana_zorro

Tigers are up 5-0. I am a happy Peanut right now. I don't even care how we got ahead; I'm just happy they have such a lead right now.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post