Poll: Who is Qunt ?
LIAR
The Q is actually a atheist that want theists to look bad.
Boring troll
The biggest evangelism failure ever
He just a cunt
Other
[Show Results]

Let's figure out who Qunt really is.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-04-2016, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 06:41 PM by Leo.)
Let's figure out who Qunt really is.
Let's figure out who really is this pathetic Q character.LaughatLaughat To me he isn't only a liar , the Q is really a joke.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Let's figure out who Qunt really is.
Well for one thing he's taken the avatar of a character from Star Trek played by an actor John De Lancie who is an agnostic and rejected religion at 8 years old, pretty strange person to choose to represent yourself as a Christian but whatever. Every time I see that picture I always think "There's no way this actor would agree with the moronic vitriolic nonsense Q is spewing right now."

I voted for biggest evangelism failure ever because yeah there are Christians that dumb in the world. Other than that I think he really does think he's right and he carefully dodges the hard questions on purpose, they're just simply too hard for him to answer and still be a Christian. He has no real end game but to antagonize us and he probably feels morally superior even though he doesn't have any real reason to think he is. It's pretty sad really, I joined the forum to meet like minded free thinkers but I still ran into a close minded theist. Oh well, at least we outnumber him and he's fun to play target practice on for when I do have a serious debate with an intelligent theist.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like SitaSky's post
12-04-2016, 06:50 PM
It's actually a Borg

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Why do we need any threads dedicated to him at all?

All you'll succeed to do is add to his already overdeveloped sense of importance.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
― Mark Twain

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 16 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-04-2016, 06:56 PM
(12-04-2016 06:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do we need any threads dedicated to him at all?

All you'll succeed to do is add to his already overdeveloped sense of importance.

― Mark Twain

This is the last thread about the Q. You know, I like trolling the trolls . It's fun. The Q isn't even a man. The liar Q word means nothing.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
12-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Leo, you currently have two threads about this character. At this time they sit next to each other in the Today's posts section.

Why are you giving this person so much advertising?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
12-04-2016, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 08:18 PM by Fireball.)
There is not one troll that is going to have its mind changed by a logical explanation. The time is long past where any logic would have seeped into the Q's brick of a brain. He's now just reveling in a masochistic frenzy, or laughing at the atheists who bother to respond to his ludicrous posts. I spend very little time here, but have seen enough. Troll, begone. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-04-2016, 07:30 PM
(12-04-2016 06:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do we need any threads dedicated to him at all?

― Mark Twain

Totally agree! I happen to like debating with Q, but if you guys want him to leave, you have to ignore him. You're fueling his interest by replying to him and making him feel important.

Now that he's going back on a promise that he made to the forum, its up to everyone here to enforce that promise. Engaging him only encourages him to keep coming back.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
12-04-2016, 07:41 PM
PleaseJesus, reincarnated.
I thought everyone knew that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-04-2016, 07:47 PM
I may have located Q last year

... but he did not acknowledge my inquiry, even though I'd followed his google search instructions.