Poll: Who is Qunt ?
LIAR
The Q is actually a atheist that want theists to look bad.
Boring troll
The biggest evangelism failure ever
He just a cunt
Other
[Show Results]

Let's figure out who Qunt really is.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-04-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Let's figure out who Qunt really is.
(12-04-2016 07:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Leo, you currently have two threads about this character. At this time they sit next to each other in the Today's posts section.

Why are you giving this person so much advertising?

Advertising ? Not really. The first thread was to point out Q , how big evangelism failure he really is. A failure of epic proportions. This thread to discuss and making fun of Q. Some site members are counting that the Q will not come back. I would not expect that. I would expect the Q will disappear for several days or maybe a few weeks and he will come back. Honestly I prefer the Q to be banned. It's okay to play with chewtoys or trolls for while but the Q is trolling the site for more than one year. I think is more than enough. I will not write more threads about the Q.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
13-04-2016, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2016 11:38 AM by Commonsensei.)
(12-04-2016 07:47 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  I may have located Q last year

... but he did not acknowledge my inquiry, even though I'd followed his google search instructions.

Gasp

I think he is sincere in his belief. Yes he can be a pest. But he can be used as a beacken to shine a light on the ridiculousness of people that are standing from his position. We can't expect everyone to be has level headed as Aliza or Kings Chosen.

He's an extremists, just like COW and Pops. There most likely never to change their minds or play with the idea that they could be wrong. A. because the afraid of angering their deity B. They like predictability, they been using a system and it works for them so why break it? C. Their Ego's wont allow it D. Indoctrination.

If there's one thing I've learn about bully's in my life is most of the time they bug you because they want a reaction. You can say "stop leave me alone." But that only fuels them. Because now they got just want they wanted to get under your skin. You can avoid them. But they only makes them want to seek you out. Because they now know your afraid of them. Or what I worked to get better at is turning things back on them. If they have a quick insult you need to be quicker with a come back. If they push you around, push back. If you act like a victim they'll treat you like one. I'm all for peaceful resolve, but many of the bullies I've ran had in my life don't want one. A few I can think of stopped because I didn't do anything, just gave them blank stares. Yeah they would continue but the longer you lasted showing that they didn't affect you, the more it bothered them.

Q is like the kid that got held back 4 years in school. And because he knows the 7th grade material he feels like the smartest kid in the class.

Don't let him get to you Leo. You'll only feed his ego. He's hard to ignore but just remember it's not his mind you'd be changing it's the hidden viewer that are sitting on the fence. Q is the person they don't want to be affiliated with, you need to show our side can be more level headed. Bash down bad ideas with facts, and point out bad arguments.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
13-04-2016, 12:23 PM
(12-04-2016 06:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do we need any threads dedicated to him at all?

All you'll succeed to do is add to his already overdeveloped sense of importance.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
― Mark Twain

Congratulations, Moms. You actually made me press the Like button.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
13-04-2016, 01:23 PM
(12-04-2016 07:47 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  I may have located Q last year

... but he did not acknowledge my inquiry, even though I'd followed his google search instructions.

Let's not bother. It's against the rules anyway to attempt to poke into people's lives. If that is him, his past was horrific, and his emotional baggage probably requires this sort of crutch, (his fundieness). Better that than shooting up malls. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Q is the term used in nt studies to denote parts of the work's source which are a mystery, hence, "Quelle". You can now lock this thread because this post is as good as it got.
14-04-2016, 12:44 PM
(14-04-2016 11:29 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Q is the term used in nt studies to denote parts of the work's source which are a mystery, hence, "Quelle". You can now lock this thread because this post is as good as it got.

Everyone knows that. You get the last word on nothing.
Q is not a general term. It's a hypothetical (NOT "mysterious") source the synoptics most likely, all drew upon. I am quite sure, Q does not accept the "Q" source as being even remotely possible. He took his (second appearance) name from Star Trek.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.