Let's get started on April 1, 2018~

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2015, 04:44 PM
It will be April 1st ( April Fools Day ) AND Easter all in the same day, and I got a really good idea, but it is going to take YEARS of planning, coordination, money, Silver Tongued Bribery and coercion, and a LOT of people!

The Ultimate April Fools day for that day is go get as many Major Media, Independant media, web forum and non religious people on board with this as possible to try and convince as many people as possible that Jesus came back and the Rapture is happening soon!

We have 3 years, If we get as many people together for this as we can in 3 years and try TRY to make sure the Christians do not get wind of our plans, I know we can pull it off! We, together, can pull off the single most hilarious,awesome, amazing and epic April fools day prank EVAH!!!

WHO'S WITH MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post
02-04-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Let's get started on April 1, 2018~
(02-04-2015 04:44 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  TRY to make sure the Christians do not get wind of our plans, I know we can pull it off!

and yet you're announcing your brilliant plan on a public forum. Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
02-04-2015, 05:19 PM
oh yeah, like the 6-7 Christians that will read this are going to remember this 3 years from now!
We can communicate with PM's after this lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
02-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Brilliant! Thumbsup
Consider Think we could find a Jeebus look a-like who could preach Biblical revision for as long as we had 'em fooled?
"Gay abortion doctors now get into heaven! Racists must now self-flagellate, with the implements I provide, until I say stop!" etc... Tongue

02-04-2015, 05:27 PM
How about on the day of the 'rapture' we all hide all day.
The holy rollers will think the atheists were taken instead of them.
Mayhem will ensue.
[+] 12 users Like pablo's post
02-04-2015, 06:01 PM
(02-04-2015 04:44 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  It will be April 1st ( April Fools Day ) AND Easter all in the same day, and I got a really good idea, but it is going to take YEARS of planning, coordination, money, Silver Tongued Bribery and coercion, and a LOT of people!

The Ultimate April Fools day for that day is go get as many Major Media, Independant media, web forum and non religious people on board with this as possible to try and convince as many people as possible that Jesus came back and the Rapture is happening soon!

We have 3 years, If we get as many people together for this as we can in 3 years and try TRY to make sure the Christians do not get wind of our plans, I know we can pull it off! We, together, can pull off the single most hilarious,awesome, amazing and epic April fools day prank EVAH!!!

Mowahahahaha. Yes....yessss...

[Image: Evil-Plan-to-take-over-the-world.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-04-2015, 07:32 PM
(02-04-2015 04:44 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  It will be April 1st ( April Fools Day ) AND Easter all in the same day, and I got a really good idea, but it is going to take YEARS of planning, coordination, money, Silver Tongued Bribery and coercion, and a LOT of people!

Brilliant Plan, only problem is Christians will probably do this on their own long before that day even comes lol something about how its a "rare" occurrence which is a "sign" of end times.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Just simply begin spreading the rumor that jesus is coming back on Easter 2018. Make t-shirts , billboards, copy and paste on every christian forum you can find.

Get people so into it that they won't realize it until the actual April 1st arrives.

If you can arrange to be in a church on that day, bring in as many atheists as you can with signs that read.

Jesus rises today.......April Fools !!!!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
03-04-2015, 05:41 AM
Don't worry about saying it on a public forum. We did that with "8-8-08 BOOM" and people still went nuts. Even here cops took photos and it was the talk of the area for months. Don't know anything about that. *innocent whistle*
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
03-04-2015, 07:38 AM
(02-04-2015 07:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Brilliant Plan, only problem is Christians will probably do this on their own long before that day even comes lol something about how its a "rare" occurrence which is a "sign" of end times.
But they will never expect atheists to warn them about the end of the world >=D