Let's make a deal ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Let's make a deal ...
(29-07-2015 04:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Clyde Lee, who do you want for next president? Hilary or Republican? Do you want more Obama? do you want more government? Let's see what you say.

Pol Pot. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2015, 05:34 PM
(29-07-2015 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 04:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Clyde Lee, who do you want for next president? Hilary or Republican? Do you want more Obama? do you want more government? Let's see what you say.

Pol Pot. Drinking Beverage
Of course.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
30-07-2015, 01:29 AM

I would say Girly is right on the money, or if I can go with the deceased how about William Henry Harrison. He deserves a second go. I have no desire to deny religious folks that deny scientific studies the use of scientific technologies.

Really, neither option you've listed. Why limit your choices in such a strange way? I'd say more along either Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein, or Gary Johnson. Only the 1st really has a chance even that is a long stretch.

And "rights" is a legal term of freedoms/entitlements. They do come from governments or societies, that's what the term Rights means.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
30-07-2015, 05:06 AM
(29-07-2015 05:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pol Pot. Drinking Beverage
Of course.

You are a very sad, uninformed individual. You see everything as black and white. Either you have religion or you're a communist. I don't know how old you are, but I almost guarantee that even if though you may always be a theist, one day you will look back on how you see the world now and laugh. Keep watching Fox News, more and more of their viewers are dying from old age every day. They need everything they can get.

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
30-07-2015, 08:29 AM
(30-07-2015 01:29 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I have no desire to deny religious folks that deny scientific studies the use of scientific technologies.
OK, then what about those folks who deny scientific studies? what do you do with them? do you terminate them all? do you put them in camps and use them for scientific studies?
How can you build a society where there are no all those evil and annoying folks who deny scientific technologies?
what would you do with me who can not accept what they do with babies in Planned Parenhood? are you going to take away from me my right for moral agency? if yes, then it has to be taken from you. Fair?
what is your liberal/progressive/communist solution?
(30-07-2015 01:29 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  And "rights" is a legal term of freedoms/entitlements. They do come from governments or societies, that's what the term Rights means.
So, the right to have children(multiply and replenish) comes from the government?
The right to kill my attacker who wants to rape and kill me comes from the government?
The right to have my personal property comes from government?
The right to have moral agency(conscience) comes from government?
Then those who are in government also can't have those rights. They can't have children, they can't defend themselves(they have no need in security), they can't have any property, they can't have their moral agency.

30-07-2015, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2015 08:49 AM by ClydeLee.)
(30-07-2015 08:29 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 01:29 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I have no desire to deny religious folks that deny scientific studies the use of scientific technologies.
OK, then what about those folks who deny scientific studies? what do you do with them? do you terminate them all? do you put them in camps and use them for scientific studies?
How can you build a society where there are no all those evil and annoying folks who deny scientific technologies?
what would you do with me who can not accept what they do with babies in Planned Parenhood? are you going to take away from me my right for moral agency? if yes, then it has to be taken from you. Fair?
what is your liberal/progressive/communist solution?
The same thing I do to all the people who do accept scientific studies. Why would I "do" anything differently "with them"? No you probably can't build a society with no annoying outlandish theory having people. There is no "issue" here you imagine there being for there to be a solution to.

(30-07-2015 01:29 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  And "rights" is a legal term of freedoms/entitlements. They do come from governments or societies, that's what the term Rights means.
Quote:So, the right to have children(multiply and replenish) comes from the government?
The right to kill my attacker who wants to rape and kill me comes from the government?
The right to have my personal property comes from government?
The right to have moral agency(conscience) comes from government?
Then those who are in government also can't have those rights. They can't have children, they can't defend themselves(they have no need in security), they can't have any property, they can't have their moral agency.

These are in not "rights" that you have. You don't seem to have an understanding of the proper context of the term "right." Perhaps because the word has other meanings in your initial language? A language barrier could be the issue. The property one is the closest to a Right that you may have, but it's not certainly expressed even in places where it's done.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-07-2015, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2015 08:56 AM by Alla.)
(30-07-2015 05:06 AM)microterf Wrote:  You are a very sad, uninformed individual. You see everything as black and white. Either you have religion or you're a communist.
Don't be like Obama who says: we have two choices
1)accept what I want
or
2)you want dirty air,
you hate women,
you want to deny people healthcare
you hate gays
you want war with Iran.
That is so stupid and evil. We all know that politicians are evil, they lie to the people, they are corrupt.
What I say is this:
If atheist want(and some do) to build a society without religions, they have to change society. But how can you get rid of all those religious folks?
First you lie to the people that your society is much better. You have to promise some shiny objects to the people. What do the people like? They like fair, noble society where all are equal and where everything is FREEEEEEEEEEE. And this is communism. Then many will give up their religious freedom. Who cares? I can believe secretly.
Folks will love it. They will help you to do the Revolution. During the Revolution you kill those who resist or you deny the rights to those who resist.
So, if an atheist wants to build a society without religion he has to become a tyrant.
If you do not want to be a tyrant and to kill people then all you can do is to dream your dream. You may win some of your little battles here or there. But no more than that.
If you do the Revolution you will never build a society without religious people. Ask atheist and communist Soros, he will agree with me. Who is standing behind Black Lives Matter. Who stands behind the Revolution and destruction of the communities and business? This atheist and communist Soros.
Ignorant folks love to destroy somebodies property. They are disgusting. Most of the country hates this.
(30-07-2015 05:06 AM)microterf Wrote:  Keep watching Fox News, more and more of their viewers are dying from old age every day. They need everything they can get.
As long as their do their job I sure will watch Fox News. I have to know real news and not those that ObamaBowing desires me to watch. Drooling

30-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Fox News

Fox News

Fox News

Fox News

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
30-07-2015, 06:00 PM
double post

30-07-2015, 06:01 PM
(30-07-2015 10:16 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Fox News

Fox News

Fox News

Fox News
Sure, very convincing.
My favorite is about climate change.
What did I learn from Fox News about climate change?
I have learned that climate does changes. I trust them on this.
I have learned that the best way to improve environment is to have better technologies instead of chocking(regulating) businesses. I totally agree. I am pro business.
I have learned the climate change advocates are hypocrites. TRUE. Look at Al Gore or De Caprio. Or any celebrity with their private jets. Or those Hollywood hypocrites who have green lawns while the rest of the folks do not have it any more.
I have learned that if USA regulates all business it will not help. China will not regulate their business. TRUE.
So, what is false about all this?

Fox News is still NUMBER ONE NUMERO UNOThumbsupClapClap