Let's take a while to chill the **** out for a moment!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 03:41 AM
Let's take a while to chill the **** out for a moment!
If you are like me, you are in an almost constant state of being pissed off at everyone and everything because people are freaking stupid and their stupidity pisses you off..AND THOSE FREAKING RELIGI...GOD DAMN THEM AND. I mean did you seriously Freaking hear about that ass hole priest who hurt that little kid because he..I mean..Just...THAT COP THAT SHOT THAT 5 YEAR OLD FOR DANCING!!!...I MEAN..

Whoa..Whoa..ok. I need to just sit back and remember why I am making this thread...I need to freaking chill the fuck out man! Just for a few minutes I need to just chill and I am sure that my other brothers and sisters here on these forums need to take a moment once in a while to chill out as well. So, this is what this thread is all about. Post a song or a video on this thread that will help everyone achieve a more calm and peaceful mindset so we can watch and listen to some of these when we need it most! Nothing loud or violent or sick or whatever.

Here I will get the chill going.

Sit back and relax and take a chill pill.

Also the original song if you are interested.

Now, if you have a "chill pill" that would be good for everyone to just relax with and soothe that mind of yours or someone elses. Post it up here!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
24-07-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Let's take a while to chill the **** out for a moment!
oh im always chilled, trust me.
24-07-2016, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 04:25 AM by bemore.)
If it is not happening to me and if I cannot see it, I dont really give it much of my attention. I no longer watch the news, its never happy things and its always someone elses agenda. Ive chosen to exist even more in my own furry little bubble and reality tunnel, ignorance and apathy are once again my travelling companions and nihilism ties up all the loose ends.

But heres a cool video....

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-07-2016, 05:15 AM
(24-07-2016 04:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  If it is not happening to me and if I cannot see it, I dont really give it much of my attention. I no longer watch the news, its never happy things and its always someone elses agenda. Ive chosen to exist even more in my own furry little bubble and reality tunnel, ignorance and apathy are once again my travelling companions and nihilism ties up all the loose ends.

But heres a cool video....

"Always someone else's agenda?" You mean like the LIBERAL agenda?? Big Grin

24-07-2016, 05:48 AM

Rob Thomas "Little Wonders"

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
24-07-2016, 07:05 AM
(24-07-2016 04:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  ...
But here's a cool video....

^^^ The speech should have given if he hadn't been trying to throw the election. Big Grin

Meanwhile, close the curtains, switch off the lights, take your medication of choice and ...

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
24-07-2016, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 10:20 AM by evenheathen.)
I always like to spin this one when I need to chill out for a minute.

This is a great one too.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
24-07-2016, 10:54 AM

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user