Let's talk Sanders.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Let's talk Sanders.
So, what are the realistic chances that this guy will become your president?
I think if he can beat Hillary he will be President by the years end.

BUT will he beat Hillary? I mean she has boobs and he's an old white man. Bush ruined the old white man thing and the Demo's are on a streak with this whole non-old-white-men thing they got going on. Plus Demo's for some odd reason do like Bill, even though he's a fucking twat.

I really hope Sanders get's the nomination and than goes on to become your president. You guys NEED someone like Sanders to catch you up with the rest of the western world because this whole conservative Christian fuck the commies shit you've had going on since the end of doubleyou-doubleyou two ain't working out for you so good, especially you lot on this forum.

What a ride if he does win though. From the worst candidates in US history with the likes of Trump and Carson, to what could possibly be your best president yet (at least best in my life time so far. JFK and your old ones like Abe were alright.).

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
13-01-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Let's talk Sanders.
I'd be down for that.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
13-01-2016, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2016 09:39 PM by yakherder.)
I'm not a fan of Sanders, but I'd take him over Hillary or Trump, both of whom I consider to be insults to the human race.

The candidates I actually kind of like don't stand a chance in hell.

Not that it really matters as much as people want to think. The president is little more than symbolic, deserving neither the credit nor the blame for most of the stuff we pin on them. Then again, as far as symbols go, a win for Hillary or Trump would divide the country even more than it already is, creating problems regardless of what they ultimately do or don't do. The bipartisan divide is, in fact, one of the biggest problems we face. The Democratic and Republican parties need to go. So long as they exist, Democracy does not.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
14-01-2016, 03:54 AM
I think Colonel Sanders has a better chance....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-01-2016, 04:07 AM
(14-01-2016 03:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think Colonel Sanders has a better chance....

I am sad to see that. America resembles the Roman republic. That then became an imperial military dictatorship.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-01-2016, 04:09 AM
There was nothing surprising to many, it's surprising now to mainchannels & literally MSNBC is running adds on their site & promos saying, "nobody thought the Democratic presidential race would be this close" ... Well they didn't think that, because they pushed that point.

He always had a strong push in New Hampshire and his chances now are actually growing in Iowa.

Literally, the race isn't even state significant in primaries. If you win those first 2 and another of the next 2 you have a commanding push because all the media attention is on you and people want to vote for "winners" as they feel important or something. sometimes that's South Carolina or Nevada but some states have in recent elections tried to change their dates to be more important,

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-01-2016, 04:15 AM
(14-01-2016 04:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 03:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think Colonel Sanders has a better chance....

I am sad to see that. America resembles the Roman republic. That then became an imperial military dictatorship.

Yabutt --- With Colonel Sanders it becomes a fast food franchise......

And a great one that told PETA to stuff it......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-01-2016, 04:21 AM
(14-01-2016 04:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 04:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am sad to see that. America resembles the Roman republic. That then became an imperial military dictatorship.

Yabutt --- With Colonel Sanders it becomes a fast food franchise......

And a great one that told PETA to stuff it......

So Sanders is a bit like the Gracchi?

And we sadly know how that all ended. In dictatorship under Caesar followed by an Imperial dictatorship. The people lost work, became even more poor etc etc while the rich got richer.

Sounds familiar eh?

I see America, I see Rome. Were I American, I'd be very concerned.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-01-2016, 04:50 AM
Why the hell are states allowed to release poll results before everyone has finished voting?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
14-01-2016, 04:56 AM
(14-01-2016 04:50 AM)cactus Wrote:  Why the hell are states allowed to release poll results before everyone has finished voting?

Polls can be manipulated.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post