Let's talk Sanders.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Let's talk Sanders.
Colonel Sanders that is.
So, KFC have their gimmie five deal (5 pieces of chicken and small chips. So I can have 4 for lunch/dinner and save one for 'midnight chicken time' mmmmm midnight chicken time..) back which is great because that's the only time I ever go to KFC so I'm gonna have me some KFC for lunch I think.
Question though, why is KFC so fucking god damn expensive?? And what the fuck is up with that cardboard square they try to claim is a "bread bun"??

Anyway, KFC = best chicken.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-01-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Let's talk Sanders.
Goddamnit! I clicked on the wrong Sanders thread.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-01-2016, 05:30 PM
(14-01-2016 05:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Colonel Sanders that is.
So, KFC have their gimmie five deal (5 pieces of chicken and small chips. So I can have 4 for lunch/dinner and save one for 'midnight chicken time' mmmmm midnight chicken time..) back which is great because that's the only time I ever go to KFC so I'm gonna have me some KFC for lunch I think.
Question though, why is KFC so fucking god damn expensive?? And what the fuck is up with that cardboard square they try to claim is a "bread bun"??

popeyes is the best chicken.

Coleslaw from KFC and chicken from popeyes, that's my religion(if i have to have one)

I'm now assuming y'all don't have Popeye's outside the USA at least in NZ, and like everything I hear of American fast food chains, their foreign versions are significantly higher in quality.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
14-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Fuckin earmuffs Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
14-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Two friends have worked at KFC. Apparently the biggest problem is all the cockroaches in the oil each morning.
The franchise usually gets one delivery of chicken per week, which often goes off. They get by this problem by cooking the meat at extremely high temperatures.

The last time I ate at KFC was around 1992. I was rehearsing with a band and across from the studio was a KFC. So we all went and ate. By the time we returned we were all sick and cancelled the rest of the rehearsal.

Kentucky fried cockroaches.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-01-2016, 05:43 PM
(14-01-2016 05:30 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

Coleslaw from KFC and chicken from popeyes, that's my religion(if i have to have one)

I'm now assuming y'all don't have Popeye's outside the USA at least in NZ, and like everything I hear of American fast food chains, their foreign versions are significantly higher in quality.

Cole slaw is nasty, but otherwise you are right on. I will take Popeye's chicken over KFC any day.
14-01-2016, 05:43 PM

We have McDonalds, Burger King, KFC and Subway. Those four things are fucking everywhere. There's 3 KFC's within 5 minutes bike ride of me, 3 McDonalds, 2 Burger King and 5 Subways. We do have some other chains such as Wendy's but you could count the number of those nation wide on your fingers. Oh and Dunkin Donuts, but they're the same in that we don't have many of those.

But yea, no Popeye's. Maybe in Auckland, maybe.

Quote:Goddamnit! I clicked on the wrong Sanders thread.

[Image: 2895284-1561465223-i%2Bsta.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
14-01-2016, 05:46 PM

In my experience, the quality varies. In England, I thought the American fast food chains were much worse than they were in the US, food-wise. I went to a KFC in London that seemed to have surgically extracted all of the flavor from the chicken, and what they did to the biscuits…

But when I've traveled to Canada, US-based fast food chains serve much better tasting food than in the US.

I only eat fried chicken of any kind once every year or two, though.
14-01-2016, 05:46 PM

Usta buy a box of 8 pieces of dark meat chicken at Publix grocery and eat half for lunch and the other half for dinner. With 2 eggs over greasy for breakfast I lived for months on that diet, drinking a can of V8 juice to get my veggies.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
14-01-2016, 05:51 PM
(14-01-2016 05:46 PM)julep Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 05:30 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  popeyes is the best chicken.

In my experience, the quality varies. In England, I thought the American fast food chains were much worse than they were in the US, food-wise. I went to a KFC in London that seemed to have surgically extracted all of the flavor from the chicken, and what they did to the biscuits…

But when I've traveled to Canada, US-based fast food chains serve much better tasting food than in the US.

I only eat fried chicken of any kind once every year or two, though.

I've had McDonald's in England (Luton) and in Germany (Ingolstadt), and both were indistinguishable from the ones in America, except that in Germany, they served beer (like every other restaurant in Germany). Why I bothered to eat at McDonald's in Germany is a long story (in England, it's no mystery -- the local food wasn't any better).