Let's talk Sanders.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Let's talk Sanders.
Can someone explain to me why the Americans can't just say "fuck the debt" and not repay it?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-01-2016, 08:25 AM
(14-01-2016 08:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Can someone explain to me why the Americans can't just say "fuck the debt" and not repay it?

Because we still rely on trade with the countries we're indebted to.

'Murican Canadian
14-01-2016, 08:27 AM
(14-01-2016 08:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 08:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Can someone explain to me why the Americans can't just say "fuck the debt" and not repay it?

But so do they? They can't afford to stop trading with you...?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-01-2016, 08:27 AM

That may offend "The office of the President," They have Presidents and actors in place of royalty.

Go figure.

Not that I am pro royal at all.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-01-2016, 08:29 AM
(14-01-2016 08:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

You have approx' 1000 international military bases. America enforces trade. At the point of a gun. All run by Wall St.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
14-01-2016, 08:32 AM
(14-01-2016 07:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  https://berniesanders.com/issues/how-ber...proposals/

If bernie wins I expect him to be found dead after kicking himself to death. Either that or when the wheels eventually come off the economy he can be blamed partly.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jan/08/...on-day-ca/

There was a bullethole found in the window of his campaign quarters, but it's not very well reported or known at what point this appeared.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-01-2016, 08:35 AM
(14-01-2016 08:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 08:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Because we still rely on trade with the countries we're indebted to.

But so do they? They can't afford to stop trading with you...?

Contrary to popular belief, there is no such thing as an independent country. Countries like the U,S., China, France, and the U.K., control and profit from the flow of resources, and all countries take advantage of that relative resource stability to make stuff and sell it back to us so they can then get what they need. None of us can remove ourselves and the role we play without a devastating ripple effect. The fact that we're in debt isn't relevant enough to our leverage in the world to bother either with paying it off or with severing relationships with those whom we owe money. The continued trade in and of itself is what matters.

'Murican Canadian
14-01-2016, 08:36 AM
(14-01-2016 08:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 08:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Because we still rely on trade with the countries we're indebted to.

You have approx' 1000 international military bases. America enforces trade. At the point of a gun. All run by Wall St.

Remove us and someone will take our place, just as we did a short time ago.

'Murican Canadian
14-01-2016, 08:46 AM
If you don't vote sanders, all the bad things that happen can be blamed on the U.S. citizens voting wrong. Shillary especially, she would ruin everything.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-01-2016, 08:47 AM
(14-01-2016 08:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 08:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You have approx' 1000 international military bases. America enforces trade. At the point of a gun. All run by Wall St.

Remove us and someone will take our place, just as we did a short time ago.

History repeats, Still are you justifying you violent policies of the past and present?

To again quote Chalmers. Remember what I predicted for your future. Civil war followed by a military dictatorship.

“The Nature of Political Terrorism The suicidal assassins of September 11, 2001, did not “attack America,” as political leaders and news media in the United States have tried to maintain; they attacked American foreign policy. Employing the strategy of the weak, they killed innocent bystanders, whose innocence is, of course, no different from that of the civilians killed by American bombs in Iraq, Serbia, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.”
― Chalmers Johnson, Blowback, Second Edition: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire

Banjo.