Poll: add a 'nope' button.
nah
nope
oh hell fucking no
milk?
[Show Results]

Lets bring up this old debate again shall we?

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
23-11-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Lets bring up this old debate again shall we?
(23-11-2015 11:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 11:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  What type of holiday? Surfing, diving, beach going, mountaineering.....

Yes.
In a plaid.

Flip flops or wellies?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 12:25 AM
(23-11-2015 11:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 11:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes.
In a plaid.

Flip flops or wellies?

Crocs.
Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
28-11-2015, 11:15 PM
(22-11-2015 02:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 11:21 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I like that people can express their ideas and share their views here. I like that quick, positive feedback is easy to give, and that negative feedback takes a little more effort.

Nope.

Drinking Beverage

lol Laugh out load

If everyone could keep personal opinions about posters out of the equation, it would be ok. Like if people just judged the topic and responses themselves in an objective way, but I get the sense that people will click the 'nope' button if they dislike the poster, and this type of thing...negativity in particular...tends to lend itself to herd mentality. It might cause a negative vibe on the site, and not sure that's a good direction. Consider

Be true to yourself. Heart
29-11-2015, 05:22 AM
(28-11-2015 11:15 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 02:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nope.

Drinking Beverage

lol Laugh out load

If everyone could keep personal opinions about posters out of the equation, it would be ok. Like if people just judged the topic and responses themselves in an objective way, but I get the sense that people will click the 'nope' button if they dislike the poster, and this type of thing...negativity in particular...tends to lend itself to herd mentality. It might cause a negative vibe on the site, and not sure that's a good direction. Consider

We already have a 'like' button. There's no reason to believe it would be abused any more or less than the 'like' button.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-11-2015, 09:23 AM
For what it's worth, the "like" button reflects a vague batch of reaction to a post. It might mean agreement, it could mean encouragement, it could mean you made liquid come out my nose.
I'm all for a simple button which, similarly to the "like" button, expresses posibilities of confusion, various frustrations, disagreement unless you further explain or, I can't unsee this shit.

A simple button: WTF!?

Truth be told, I'm somewhat indifferent to the concept but, if its going to be done, it ought to be thoughtful and done well. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
29-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Muffsy when are you making the Christmas theme??

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-11-2015, 11:45 AM
(29-11-2015 11:34 AM)Losty Wrote:  Muffsy when are you making the Christmas theme??

You can use the other one - I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a new one...did that last year, turned blue and passed out. It wasn't pretty. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-11-2015, 02:59 PM
(29-11-2015 05:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:15 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  lol Laugh out load

We already have a 'like' button. There's no reason to believe it would be abused any more or less than the 'like' button.

true, but like is positive. Drinking Beverage

Be true to yourself. Heart
29-11-2015, 03:02 PM
(21-11-2015 10:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Opinions?

Do you really need more options for releasing your inner cunt?

#sigh
29-11-2015, 04:19 PM
(29-11-2015 11:34 AM)Losty Wrote:  Muffsy when are you making the Christmas theme??

Umm, with Deep and me not seeing eye to eye and him not being around I'm not sure it would be implemented if I made one.

(29-11-2015 03:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 10:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Opinions?

Do you really need more options for releasing your inner cunt?

I don't think I would use it any more than anyone else.

[Image: oscar.png]