Lets end the space program....because Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2014, 05:04 PM
WTF?! I really fucking hope nopony beleived Ken Ham when he said this.

It is THIS kind of fucking retard shit that comes from religious people that I hate the most. Bill Nye must be fuming about this even more than me.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/21/cr...LKuI.email

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
22-07-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Lets end the space program....because Bible
Okay, so Adam eating the fruit sent out some kind of trillion, billion, million light year shock wave infesting everyone with sin for some reason, presumably because God's just that much of a petty jackass....but God's only willing to forgive the descendants of the guy who started the whole mess and not the people who had nothing to do with it because...Um...

This is stupid even for Ham.
22-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Quote:Ham argued that “secularists are desperate to find life in outer space” as a part of their “rebellion against God in a desperate attempt to supposedly prove evolution.” Facepalm

More like a desperate attempt to stop us from finding other life out there, or *gasp* learning something that contradicts the bible's bullshit stories.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Not sure I've *ever* seen Bill Nye fume.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
22-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Would a developed alien society disprove the Bible?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
22-07-2014, 05:34 PM
(22-07-2014 05:19 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Okay, so Adam eating the fruit sent out some kind of trillion, billion, million light year shock wave infesting everyone with sin for some reason, presumably because God's just that much of a petty jackass....but God's only willing to forgive the descendants of the guy who started the whole mess and not the people who had nothing to do with it because...Um...

This is stupid even for Ham.

Yes...YES I AGREE...WTF?! What pisses me off is that there might be Millions out there that might be trying to gather a petition together right now TO put a stop to the program just because Ham said Bible bible JEASUUUUSS...Bible god. You know how retarded followers can be? REALLY FUCKING STUPID.

(22-07-2014 05:31 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
Quote:Ham argued that “secularists are desperate to find life in outer space” as a part of their “rebellion against God in a desperate attempt to supposedly prove evolution.”
Facepalm

More like a desperate attempt to stop us from finding other life out there, or *gasp* learning something that contradicts bible's bullshit stories.

yeah, Pretty much the moment we find an intelligent life form is when creationism dies.

At least the fucking Pope has stayed ahead of the game and accepted evolution and accepted that if Aliens are found that it wouldn't change a whole lot. Just add a lot of questions is all.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Aww, is widdle Hammy mad because his ark experience and creation museum aren't doing so well? Tough shit. I'm fairly convinced that Ham is just trying to be a publicity whore at this point.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
22-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Ham is like an over-the -top bad guy at the end of a lame action movie.
He knows he's losing ground, and he wants to pollute as many minds as possible before no one will listen to him anymore.
A sad, pathetic man with sad, pathetic ideas.
22-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Actually, I think Ken Ham has a pretty solid debate strategy. He leaves his opponents unable to counter his points, and the audience primed to hear them, by killing off all their brain cells in his opening statements.

(22-07-2014 05:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Would a developed alien society disprove the Bible?

No. Not to judge by the 15th-century discovery of a peopled new world.

Of course, if that developed alien society had better armaments, transportation technology, and immune systems than we do, that well COULD disprove the Bible. Much in the same way that Cortez disproved Aztec religion.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
23-07-2014, 07:55 AM
(22-07-2014 05:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Would a developed alien society disprove the Bible?

if we found alien life then to the religious nuts that would mean either

1. god doesn't exist
2. god didn't mankind the center of the universe

either of those is enough to cause the religious nuts to panic