Lets end the space program....because Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Lets end the space program....because Bible
(22-07-2014 07:49 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  Ham is like an over-the -top bad guy at the end of a lame action movie.
He knows he's losing ground, and he wants to pollute as many minds as possible before no one will listen to him anymore.
A sad, pathetic man with sad, pathetic ideas.

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION IGNORANT
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
23-07-2014, 10:12 AM
(22-07-2014 05:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  WTF?! I really fucking hope nopony beleived Ken Ham when he said this.

It is THIS kind of fucking retard shit that comes from religious people that I hate the most. Bill Nye must be fuming about this even more than me.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/21/cr...LKuI.email
Creationists…pitiful aren't they?

Just because YOU believe in fairies doesn't mean anybody else should.
23-07-2014, 10:16 AM
The good news is that every time Ken Ham-handed opens his mouth, he just sounds more and more stupid and at some point he'll start looking more and more batshit crazy. He's sort of like Putin lately. When he opens his mouth it's just to put his foot in it.

Lately he's started to sound pretty crazy and fucked up in the head (well, I mean most of us knew that already, but I mean most people listening to him.) At some point that momentum will slow down and he'll be losing followers since he sounds like an idiot. Eventually his funding for his retarded projects will stop coming in and he'll have to leave himself crying in a corner with his animatronic vegetarian velociraptors and a half finished shitty looking ark.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
23-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Just FYI, this topic was already going here:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ns-because

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
28-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Fuck Ken Ham. Since he Australian, I propose he trundle his ass back there and convince his countrymen to end THEIR space program. Leaves ours alone.

Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, "Yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up must come down, down, down. Amen!" If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.
-- Dan Barker
29-07-2014, 02:10 AM
How about we send Ham into space and ram it into the Alien equivalent of Ham so at least two species can get rid of their idiots in one explosion.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
29-07-2014, 01:52 PM
(29-07-2014 02:10 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  How about we send Ham into space and ram it into the Alien equivalent of Ham so at least two species can get rid of their idiots in one explosion.

The problem with that is that Alien Ham would seed/impregnate/facehug/whatever Human Ham, and we'd end up with their collective offspring.
29-07-2014, 03:39 PM
I think Ham has a good chance at being embarrassed within 20 years. In our solar system alone, their could be 5 different bodies with life in sub-surface oceans or under their surfaces. These are: Titan, Enceladus, Europa, Ganymede and Mars.

Space.com has an article about the sub-surface ocean on Enceladus today: 101 Geysers spotted on Enceladus

Ok, Ham has already embarrassed himself, he'll just be further embarrassed. If people were confronted by alien life within our solar system (probably crude ocean life) the creationists would start to wither under the evidence. People would probably come up with some other stupid theory, but less and less would listen to the creationist loons.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
29-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Lets end the space program....because Bible
(29-07-2014 03:39 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I think Ham has a good chance at being embarrassed within 20 years. In our solar system alone, their could be 5 different bodies with life in sub-surface oceans or under their surfaces. These are: Titan, Enceladus, Europa, Ganymede and Mars.

Space.com has an article about the sub-surface ocean on Enceladus today: 101 Geysers spotted on Enceladus

Ok, Ham has already embarrassed himself, he'll just be further embarrassed. If people were confronted by alien life within our solar system (probably crude ocean life) the creationists would start to wither under the evidence. People would probably come up with some other stupid theory, but less and less would listen to the creationist loons.

He'll just claim those organisms have no souls and can't be saved...just like dogs.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
29-07-2014, 07:39 PM
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2229]

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user