Lets end the space program....because Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Lets end the space program....because Bible
(22-07-2014 05:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  WTF?! I really fucking hope nopony beleived Ken Ham when he said this.

It is THIS kind of fucking retard shit that comes from religious people that I hate the most. Bill Nye must be fuming about this even more than me.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/21/cr...LKuI.email
SETI lost government funding long ago. Meanwhile lives have been saved and untold billions in property damage avoided because of weather satellites. We have instantaneous worldwide communication because of communications satellites. That includes the internet. I personally think military satellites have contributed to world stability. Don't forget GPS.

This clearly demonstrates Ham has a one track mind.

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2014, 08:41 PM
It is extremely depressing to know that many theists see breakthroughs in the scientific world, new discoveries, and opportunities to explore beyond our earth as an affront to their religion. It is insulting, ignorant, and ultimately moronic. Sometimes I can't even believe that people like Ken Ham exist. They are a fucking embarassment.

"Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?" --Ellen Ripley
29-07-2014, 08:50 PM
(22-07-2014 05:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  WTF?! I really fucking hope nopony beleived Ken Ham when he said this.

It is THIS kind of fucking retard shit that comes from religious people that I hate the most. Bill Nye must be fuming about this even more than me.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/21/cr...LKuI.email

I'm afraid Ken Ham has brainwashed the ponies too.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-07-2014, 09:25 PM
There's no cause for uproar here as this is keeping with Mr. Ham's dedication to eliminating doubt, a project whose success is greater than even Mr. Ham could envision.

"... it's best to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ..."
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post