Lets get drunk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Lets get drunk.
(raises what little remains of a mug of homemade mead) Skál!

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2017, 07:08 AM
(14-04-2017 08:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If I had to guess, he's talking about all that methane trapped in ice, which, when the ice melts, will be released and help lead to thermal runaway due to the greenhouse effect.

I was guessing that since dry ice is frozen CO2 and is very cold that means that CO2 can't be contributing to warming.... it made about as much sense as the rest of the rantings.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
16-04-2017, 02:01 AM
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you're already making friends.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
16-04-2017, 05:50 AM
(15-04-2017 07:08 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-04-2017 08:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If I had to guess, he's talking about all that methane trapped in ice, which, when the ice melts, will be released and help lead to thermal runaway due to the greenhouse effect.

I was guessing that since dry ice is frozen CO2 and is very cold that means that CO2 can't be contributing to warming.... it made about as much sense as the rest of the rantings.

He's a poe. No one could be that stupid. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-04-2017, 06:06 AM
(16-04-2017 05:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 07:08 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I was guessing that since dry ice is frozen CO2 and is very cold that means that CO2 can't be contributing to warming.... it made about as much sense as the rest of the rantings.

He's a poe. No one could be that stupid. Facepalm

You kind sir are underestimating people's capacity for idiocy...

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-04-2017, 06:25 AM
(15-04-2017 07:08 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

LOL. Most uneducated comment on global warming I've seen in years. Bowing
16-04-2017, 07:07 AM
Anyone wanting to discuss the specifics of this member's climate change assertions should go to http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Discussion

In the meantime, this is the Intro Thread. Please adhere to the code of conduct for this section.