Lets have a rave and get totally shit faced and what have you.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
28-07-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Lets have a rave and get totally shit faced and what have you.
(28-07-2014 05:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, that was super creepy.

In other news, am I late for the rave? Found my glow sticks *nnts-nnts-nnts-nnts-nnts-nnts-* (rave music Shy )

I found some outfits for you, and Losty Shy
[Image: large.png]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
28-07-2014, 06:32 PM
(28-07-2014 04:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why don't I just bludgeon your little tiny ass with my little tiny dick. Drinking Beverage

Promises, promises...

[Image: oscar.png]
28-07-2014, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014 05:01 PM by Mr Woof.)
(26-07-2014 07:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: Its-something.jpg]

Quite clearly an Aussie rules star post kicking a goal.Yes

Congrats Rev & Anje on [color=#FFA500]10k [color=#C71585]milestones!Thumbsup

Sorry re formatting mess, computer about to die and can't alter it....

.........bye bye memoryWeeping
29-07-2014, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014 03:15 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(28-07-2014 04:44 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(27-07-2014 07:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  You have a beard? That's Sexy!

I am by no means a "thethinkingatheist" expert but in my time here it seems like folks respond to honesty. I think that you might gain more ground by apologizing for saying creepy things rather than pretending it wasn't said at all.
That's what I figure... But I could be wrong, maybe people don't care.

I didn't deny posting it but when I realized it wasn't funny I tried to make it less stupid but still it is quite stupid. I edit almost all of my posts after I realize there is something wrong with what I said, or something that should be added.

Since you accuse me of pretending I didn't say it, here it goes,
Just so everyone knows, I referred to a vagina as a bearded hatchet wound. IF it offended you I'm sorry. If you found it slightly amusing, im not sorry. And I asked if I could see with this smiley Drooling which I removed

Chas pointed something out which gave me the conviction that although I was joking, it was offensive, so I removed it; but someone accused me of dishonesty because of editing the post.

Whatevs!
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
29-07-2014, 03:05 PM
(29-07-2014 01:54 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 04:44 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I am by no means a "thethinkingatheist" expert but in my time here it seems like folks respond to honesty. I think that you might gain more ground by apologizing for saying creepy things rather than pretending it wasn't said at all.

I didn't deny posting it but when I realized it wasn't funny I tried to make it less stupid but still it is quite stupid. I edit almost all of my posts after I realize there is something wrong with what I said, or something that should be added.

Just so everyone knows, I referred to a vagina as a bearded hatchet wound. IF it offended you I'm sorry. If you found it slightly amusing, im not sorry. And I asked if I could see with this smiley Drooling which I removed

Chas pointed something out which gave me the conviction that although I was joking, it was offensive, so I removed it; but someone accused me of dishonesty because I edited my post.

Whatevs!

You're not invited btw.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Quote:You're not invited btw.

Yeah well as a recovering alcoholic I can't get shit faced on booze. If I show up wearing shit on my face will that count hehe!

Well at any rate, congrats on the 10,000 posts! How long did it take?
29-07-2014, 03:20 PM
(29-07-2014 03:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
---
If I show up wearing shit on my face ...

It appears you may already have. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-07-2014, 04:45 PM

Yeah well as a recovering alcoholic I can't get shit faced on booze. If I show up wearing shit on my face will that count hehe!

Joined date is on every post...you can do the math.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-07-2014, 05:15 PM

While AA IS ESSENTIALLY ABOUT NOT DRINKING,tangentially, the program looks at people becoming (in time) better all round individiuals......

Alcohol will exacerbate all of our faults and weaknesses; this is not to say non drinkers (normies) are somehow absolved.

Don't create smart cover ups...............No
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
29-07-2014, 05:19 PM
(29-07-2014 01:54 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 04:44 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I am by no means a "thethinkingatheist" expert but in my time here it seems like folks respond to honesty. I think that you might gain more ground by apologizing for saying creepy things rather than pretending it wasn't said at all.

Chas pointed something out which gave me the conviction that although I was joking, it was offensive, so I removed it; but someone accused me of dishonesty because of editing the post.

Whatevs!

Thanks for fucking up the celebration thread either way.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat