Lets have fun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2011, 03:10 AM

RE: Lets have fun!
Christians are not saved by works, but they do show their faith by their works (James 2:18, 26)

This talk of slothiness is not only anti christian but attempting to pervert gods words for his own purpose, I truly hope your words have turned him onto the correct path, all though not using gods words, his will still be done and I thank you for it.
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2011, 09:16 AM
That is a good comment as well creationistpidyn.

All in all everyone the guy deleted my response on facebook. So if you guessed that as a response to me then you are 100 percent accurate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2011, 10:44 AM

Glad u picked mine, and glad it was bad enough he had to delete it. I suspected it would either be deleted or he wouldn't comment on it at all. Most theists I know who have been in the game long enough know better than to engage Atheists in any kind of debate.
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2011, 03:41 AM
(02-02-2011 03:10 AM)creationistpidyn Wrote:  This talk of slothiness is not only anti christian but attempting to pervert gods words for his own purpose,

If you are talking about the bible, it was written by men, so it is full of the words of men. Nobody can pervert god's word because nobody has heard or knows god's words because god is a man-made myth, and all words claimed by men to be god's words are the words of other men.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply