Lets talk Diablo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Lets talk Diablo.
The moment you're sitting there trying to work out when you suddenly went from chapter 2 to chapter 11 but realize that it's not 11 but II Roman numerals for 2...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Ok, got to 70. I'm currently lvl20 paragon, finished chapter 2, just need to defeat Diablo and Cydea on chapter 3 (got work so can't do it now).
200,000 damage and 4.6mill toughness. Can do torment 1 easy enough.
Been playing this WD a bit differently. Haunt in left click, acid rain in right click, piranhas in 1, spirit barrage in 2, dogs in 3 and giant in 4.
Rocking the movement speed passive, spirit spells give me mana (I can hold spirit barrage and not lose mana), fetish army thing and +50% giant and dog damage because I didn't know what else to go.

Basically, spam haunt on everything, drop piranhas, acid rain everything. Spirit barrage for elites/bosses/couple enemies left.

24-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Correction, 380,000 damage.
They're having a fucking laugh with that keywardens on torment 4 bullshit.

25-07-2017, 09:48 AM
I've gotten really lucky this season as I had every one of my BiS cube by the time I hit 70 and have been pushing T12 since like day 2. The Monk set you get this season is the classes strongest GR pushing build the class has but......man I miss my off season SSS-EP monk is just the most fun I've had in the game and I miss it. It's not as strong, really only mid teir, but once you have all your build gear goddamn but it's fun to play.

Right now though I'm just grinding out trying to get ancients of shit I already got, as I got everything my build needed in the first 3 days. I've been insanely lucky this season though.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-07-2017, 08:50 PM
What happens to season characters at the end of the season? Because this one is becoming better than my main WD... ><
Except my main WD has more materials and shit.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Also my army is getting a little bit ridiculous. 5 dogs, 3 gargantuan's, 1 permanent spider queen, my pet dragon and usually anywhere between 8 and 15 little knife wielding fetish dudes. Oh and the templar. Can't wait till I get the mojo that spawned 2 clones of myself that spammed my attacks.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-07-2017, 12:43 AM
(25-07-2017 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What happens to season characters at the end of the season? Because this one is becoming better than my main WD... ><

They just get converted over to non-seasonal characters. Which has its benefits cause anything you have in your cube that you don't in non-seasonal, all your gear, and all your resources become available to all your non-seasonal guys.

It's always a net gain, in the end, to play seasonal. Other than I don't THINK your paragon experience is added, though I'm not sure actually. Never thought about it haha

As for pets gonna be totally honest, it's not a playstyle I enjoy haha. In games I always end up playing the same thing: a crazy motherufckin' berserker lol Which is why my first class in Diablo 3 was a Frenzy barb and still would be if the class wasn't the worst one in the game Tongue My brother loves pet classes though Big Grin

26-07-2017, 02:52 AM
(26-07-2017 12:43 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What happens to season characters at the end of the season? Because this one is becoming better than my main WD... ><

They just get converted over to non-seasonal characters. Which has its benefits cause anything you have in your cube that you don't in non-seasonal, all your gear, and all your resources become available to all your non-seasonal guys.

It's always a net gain, in the end, to play seasonal. Other than I don't THINK your paragon experience is added, though I'm not sure actually. Never thought about it haha

As for pets gonna be totally honest, it's not a playstyle I enjoy haha. In games I always end up playing the same thing: a crazy motherufckin' berserker lol Which is why my first class in Diablo 3 was a Frenzy barb and still would be if the class wasn't the worst one in the game Tongue My brother loves pet classes though Big Grin

Ok cool. What about banked stuff? Do I get to keep all my banked seasonal gems or should I remove them from the bank before the season ends?

I don't normally play pet classes in games. Diablo is pretty much the only pet character in a game I play. I don't know what it is about this game, I just love witch doctor more than any of the other classes. First time I played this game though I played a berzerker barb too (and I agree, the barbar is the worst class in this game). Barbar's, warrior kinda classes are what I used to tend to play. In the last couple years though I tend to go for the mage class in games.

26-07-2017, 08:44 PM
(26-07-2017 02:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok cool. What about banked stuff? Do I get to keep all my banked seasonal gems or should I remove them from the bank before the season ends?
get to keep them all, it all gets mailed to you once the season ends. Thumbsup

(26-07-2017 02:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't normally play pet classes in games. Diablo is pretty much the only pet character in a game I play. I don't know what it is about this game, I just love witch doctor more than any of the other classes. First time I played this game though I played a berzerker barb too (and I agree, the barbar is the worst class in this game). Barbar's, warrior kinda classes are what I used to tend to play. In the last couple years though I tend to go for the mage class in games.
Ever done a WD Turbo Chicken build? It's bloody hilarious and the single fastest speed farming build in the game.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-07-2017, 09:42 PM
(26-07-2017 08:44 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 02:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok cool. What about banked stuff? Do I get to keep all my banked seasonal gems or should I remove them from the bank before the season ends?
get to keep them all, it all gets mailed to you once the season ends. Thumbsup

(26-07-2017 02:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't normally play pet classes in games. Diablo is pretty much the only pet character in a game I play. I don't know what it is about this game, I just love witch doctor more than any of the other classes. First time I played this game though I played a berzerker barb too (and I agree, the barbar is the worst class in this game). Barbar's, warrior kinda classes are what I used to tend to play. In the last couple years though I tend to go for the mage class in games.
Ever done a WD Turbo Chicken build? It's bloody hilarious and the single fastest speed farming build in the game.

Turbo chicken build. That sounds fantastic. Big Grin
I got work now but I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Tongue