Lets talk Diablo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Lets talk Diablo.
(26-07-2017 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 08:44 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  get to keep them all, it all gets mailed to you once the season ends. Thumbsup

Ever done a WD Turbo Chicken build? It's bloody hilarious and the single fastest speed farming build in the game.

Turbo chicken build. That sounds fantastic. Big Grin
I got work now but I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Tongue
It's hilarious you basically turn into a tiny tiny chicken run at like 100% movement speed and melt elite packs lol

Tiny murder chicken lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2017, 05:00 AM
(23-07-2017 08:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Damn dude, slow down. Tongue

[Image: CkXwfpD.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
27-07-2017, 07:15 AM
Paragon xp does get added at the end of the season by the way. Legit no reason to not play season.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-07-2017, 07:25 AM
DUDE! What even is that build! holy shit son!!!

28-07-2017, 03:58 AM
Okay, so I have read that a good rule of thumb for judging which difficulty you should speed farm Nephalim Rifts is your average time-to-kill an Elite. 10 seconds is what you are looking for, any longer than that and you should drop the difficulty, and if you are blowing through them faster it's probably safe to step it up a notch.

For me, that 10 second rule places me squarely in Torment X.

Actually, I really should run some Great Rifts, get the Hoarder's Boon gem up to Lv50, swap that into my setup and just speed through Torment VI or VIII. Can never have too much gold.

Also, I've pushed up to Great Rift Lv60 Solo, I have a trio of Lv50 Legendary Gems, and all without a single piece of Ancient gear.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-07-2017, 04:00 AM
Also, fuck set dungeons.

28-07-2017, 02:29 PM
[Image: 6DeARiK.jpg]

[Image: Smgp2Ul.jpg]

[Image: TpJoJEP.jpg]

[Image: Ejqj2Ox.jpg]

[Image: uCoklgF.jpg]

[Image: NLOefi2.jpg]

[Image: 1V7r0UF.jpg]

[Image: nZ2ujJo.jpg]

[Image: lqFfLbh.jpg]

28-07-2017, 09:53 PM
I really should start a monk.

28-07-2017, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 10:29 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-07-2017 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really should start a monk.

Actually, my primary GRift pusher is the Inna's setup Mystic Ally build (second from top). It's is also incidentally the one I play the most with a Diablo 3 buddy out of Malaysia, because my night shift schedule happens to line up really well with his normal person schedule. Honestly, I have no idea if he's studying abroad, an ex-pat, or just a really fluent bi-lingual.

Not only that, but he's quite literally the only Witch Doctor I've ran into all Season. So we both have pets builds, and mine even has all 4 Mantra passives at double effectiveness. So I lead from the front, and make liberal use of Cyclone Strike for the damage boost to my Mystic Allies (all 10 of them), my own damage mitigation, and for positioning and controlling the crowd. I keep them away from my WD buddy, so he's free to spam his bullshit (especially that raining acid attack) in relative safety.

The first build is the season's current gift, Raiment of a Thousand Storms; in a speed-farming setup, too much of an uber-fast glass cannon to take beyond Torment VIII. The second is the aforementioned Inna's pet setup that got me to GRift 60. The third is a Exploding Palm and 7 Sided Strike AOE build. The last is a Sunwuko based Lashing Tail Kick build.

28-07-2017, 11:33 PM
Quote:Honestly, I have no idea if he's studying abroad, an ex-pat, or just a really fluent bi-lingual.

They do speak English over there. Also, just noticed your time played, 108hours on that one character. Damn dude, the season has only been going on a week. Tongue

How many ancients do you have?