Lets talk Diablo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: Lets talk Diablo.
(28-07-2017 11:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Honestly, I have no idea if he's studying abroad, an ex-pat, or just a really fluent bi-lingual.

They do speak English over there. Also, just noticed your time played, 108hours on that one character. Damn dude, the season has only been going on a week. Tongue

How many ancients do you have?

Not sure honestly.

If however you want to know how many useful Ancients I have, as opposed to useless generic tosh?

Just 2, an ancient version of the head piece for my Inna's build, and a ancient Goldwrap belt for the speed-farming Raiment build.

Also, that Monk is a rebirth, so she had already made it to 70 in the off season before I rolled her over. You should see my Barbarian and Crusader, the Crusader has been with me since Season 3, and the Barbarian is from the time of the real money auction house.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Fuck all of your RNG bullshit Diablo. Right after denying me the Conquest by fucking me over by making every fucking goddamn Champion in the run some combination of Arcane and Shielded, I managed to beat your stupid challenge and set a new personal best Greater Rift score.

Also, I hit Paragon 700 with the completion of the run.

[Image: hFo8LvP.jpg]

[Image: bzJRUSd.jpg]

Go fuck yourself RNGesus.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Finally got what I really wanted, the extra Storage Slot for the Season!

[Image: K6vTpYC.jpg]

Now I have a tab to start building up a collection of Necromancer gear, after trying out Monk, Demon Hunter, and Wizard.

I also completed the Avarice conquest (50 Million Gold streak outside of Greed's Vault) by collecting around 100 Bounty Caches, and then opening them all at once. So long as you stand still (and don't have a pet), the gold will stay in place until you move. Opening up all those Caches netted me a 114 million pile of gold, more than twice the amount needed for the challenge.

(27-07-2017 05:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-07-2017 08:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Damn dude, slow down. Tongue

[Image: CkXwfpD.jpg]

Now I can afford to slow down Muffs. Tongue

08-08-2017, 06:11 PM
*shakes head like parent looking at troubled child*
08-08-2017, 09:38 PM
(08-08-2017 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *shakes head like parent looking at troubled child*

I imagine that you got a lot of practice seeing that expression from your parents, right?

[Image: tenor.gif]

08-08-2017, 11:09 PM
(08-08-2017 09:38 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *shakes head like parent looking at troubled child*

I imagine that you got a lot of practice seeing that expression from your parents, right?

[Image: tenor.gif]

I always got the *shakes head like a parent looking at a weird as fuck child they don't know what the fuck to do with" look.

I am a 100% complete enigma to them.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-09-2017, 01:19 PM
I just got the necromancer and have been having fun.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post