Lets talk about size...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Lets talk about size...
(03-11-2015 09:42 AM)izel Wrote:  

I am embarrassed to admit that I once believed there was an invisible man in the sky. Only concerned with one species living in a spec of dust. How stupid was I? It doesn't take much to see the bull shit religion has spread.

Oh when I said lets talk about size, what did you had in mind? Laughat
My mind went straight for the gutter. The title is hard to pass up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
17-11-2015, 01:13 PM
But I was always told that size doesn't matter. I guess it was a lie.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
17-11-2015, 01:32 PM
Izel,

I have always been amused that allegedly intelligent adults truly believe that a super sky genie floating in nothingness decided to create at least 400+ billion planets (that is how many the hubble telescope can see)until it got at least one juuuuuuuust right, then grabbed a handful of dirt and blew into it creating man! Rolleyes

One would think if say....the only thing in the universe was Earth, the sun and the moon, then we could maybe give this center of the universe, anthropocentric fantasy based fairy tale a second look....but no....apparently when one wants to create a little experiment called man, one must first create billions of planets.....the fact that adults can even keep a straight face while stating they believe that is just shocking to me.

Don't get me started on the rest of the laughable, disproven fairy tale with talking snakes, bushes, donkeys, dragons, unicorns, global floods, exodus, magical half god/man who dies to satisfy himself as atonement for original sin that he knew would happen because he is supposedly omniscient but chose to do it anyway, so basically god created sin intentionally so he could torture man with the never ending begging for forgiveness Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post