Letter in my local paper: Put Creationism against Evolution in classroom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Letter in my local paper: Put Creationism against Evolution in classroom
Dear Creationist,

Please come in, sit down and show us how to create something. How is that accomplished ?
Do yo have to move your hands and say some words ?
Do you have to have tons of power, perhaps a galaxy worth of power to create a bunny rabbit ?
How can I increase my power ?
Can you give me a definition of the kind of power you are talking about ?

You say that this god character which is made of nothing, but yet has influence over nothing so that through the power of nothing, he can turn nothing into something by thinking thoughts that were generated from within himself, which we have already described as nothing.

I'm still slightly confused about the power thing ?
Does he have a power ring like the green lantern ?

"He has powerful thoughts and when he thinks, stuff is created"
What is a powerful thought ? I don't know what that it.

Cause it sounds like the STUFF is doing all the work and this god character is merely activating a switch by thinking.
It sounds like something we can do with modern day machines and a playstation or amputees who can activate circuits through thought thus making an artificial limb move.

It really sounds like I could create a universe too if just get connected to the stuff that makes it happen.

This god guy is also very very strong. But his body is made of nothing right ? How does he move stuff ?
"He moves it with his thoughts"

So again, these thoughts are guiding STUFF that moves other stuff.

I'm still not seeing anything godly about thoughts making stuff move or thoughts causing nothing to emerge into something.
The real godly stuff seems to be the stuff connected to these thoughts.
Do you have any of that you can show us ?

Maybe a jar with stuff in it ?

We could call it ether if you want.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Letter in my local paper: Put Creationism against Evolution in classroom
most of the unintelligent comments were by one poster (Jeff Wolverine) who just happened to be a very frequent poster. I didn't read through all the comments but he seemed to be similar to PJ here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post