Lettuce be reality. The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom ever.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Lettuce be reality. The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom ever.
EVAR!!!!!!!! Sheldon is hilarious and Penny is fine as fuck. Who else loves this show?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
15-02-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Lettuce be reality. The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom ever.
Hell, yeh!
If not, it's gotta be up there.
All the characters bounce off each other so well. Love it Heart

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
15-02-2012, 07:42 PM
I hated the show at first. Two of the characters are very annoying, Leonard and Harold. I could do without them. Anyways after being forced to watch the show a few times I found that the Sheldon character is pretty funny. Now I've seen just about all of them and have watched as the show went from being Leonard centric to more Sheldon centric. Obviously the viewers have spoken.

So yes I like the show for the Sheldon character alone. I've even been told that out of all of them I resemble him the most, mainly because I chuck out fascinating facts at every opportunity. The undercurrent of atheist propaganda is a nice side bonus. Anything to get people thinking.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
15-02-2012, 10:23 PM
I came late to the show, like in the last 8 months or so, but I totally dig it, and will lend my vote to best sitcom ever.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-02-2012, 08:13 AM
I love it.
I love the exceptionally geeky humour. I love that it's a show about science nerds with science in-jokes. I love that sometimes the person with the most sense is the community college dropout.
And I love Raj!

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
16-02-2012, 08:41 AM
(15-02-2012 07:42 PM)lucradis Wrote:  The undercurrent of atheist propaganda is a nice side bonus. Anything to get people thinking.

This is one of my favorite parts about the show. I also never get enough of hearing the word coitus.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
16-02-2012, 04:52 PM
(16-02-2012 08:41 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 07:42 PM)lucradis Wrote:  The undercurrent of atheist propaganda is a nice side bonus. Anything to get people thinking.

This is one of my favorite parts about the show. I also never get enough of hearing the word coitus.

Absolutely. I love Sheldon's mum, the devout christian and Leonards mum - both extremes.
"Coitus" - fantastic word Smile

16-02-2012, 04:55 PM
(16-02-2012 04:52 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  

Absolutely. I love Sheldon's mum, the devout christian and Leonards mum - both extremes.

[Image: 200px-Simon-Helberg.jpg]
So you're available for coitus?

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
16-02-2012, 05:05 PM
(16-02-2012 04:55 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 04:52 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  

[Image: 200px-Simon-Helberg.jpg]
So you're available for coitus?

LOL
I like it when Penny asked him not to use that word anymore and then he chose fornication (not as funny but still chuckle worthy)

20-02-2012, 06:38 AM
I realized that the show was legit when Leonard told the spherical chicken joke.

It's funny because the only closed-form solution to the heat equation boundary value problem requires you to assume the object is a sphere of uniform density.
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post