Lettuce be reality. The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom ever.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Lettuce be reality. The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom ever.
(27-02-2012 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have only been watching a couple months - watching all the reruns first now. I LOVE that show, but it was an aquired taste.

The first few times I didn't like it much, but now I think it's hilarious.

I agree, I hated it at first, but when it was suddenly on every channel from 6-10 pm in my area, I got used to it as background noise, then started loving it

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Don't really like it. I find most of the characters to be shallow caricatures of folks I work with or was friends with in youth.

Top Gear (UK version) is excellent entertainment and streams from Netflix. Favorite episode: The Lorries.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-11-2013, 05:58 PM
(18-11-2013 05:56 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Don't really like it. I find most of the characters to be shallow caricatures of folks I work with or was friends with in youth.

Top Gear (UK version) is excellent entertainment and streams from Netflix. Favorite episode: The Lorries.

Have you seen the South America and Vietnam episodes yet?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-11-2013, 06:18 PM
(18-11-2013 05:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh my Gwynnies. Dodgy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the best television series evah. Tongue

Hah, I used to love Buffy and Angel...when I was 10. But that doesn't mean it wasn't awesome!
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
18-11-2013, 08:06 PM
(18-11-2013 06:18 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 05:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh my Gwynnies. Dodgy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the best television series evah. Tongue

Hah, I used to love Buffy and Angel...when I was 10. But that doesn't mean it wasn't awesome!

Had 'em all on DVD, watched 'em all at least three times, still watch an episode occasionally... that's the kinda assessment required to call something "best ever." Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2013, 08:21 PM
(18-11-2013 08:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 06:18 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hah, I used to love Buffy and Angel...when I was 10. But that doesn't mean it wasn't awesome!

Had 'em all on DVD, watched 'em all at least three times, still watch an episode occasionally... that's the kinda assessment required to call something "best ever." Tongue
That's where I am with FRIENDS, except I watch them all on average once every two years for the past 10 years. Big Grin Buffy is on Netflix now haha.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
19-11-2013, 03:53 AM
(18-11-2013 05:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 05:56 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Don't really like it. I find most of the characters to be shallow caricatures of folks I work with or was friends with in youth.

Have you seen the South America and Vietnam episodes yet?

Holy crap! Must watch! What season is this? 12? I think that's on Netflix! I'm still working my way through the season. I also jumped back to season 1 since I hadn't seen that either. This is all sparsely interspersed throughout much gaming (Skyrim atm). So, I don't watch often. I may make a special case for these episodes though.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
19-11-2013, 03:54 AM
(19-11-2013 03:53 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 05:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you seen the South America and Vietnam episodes yet?

Holy crap! Must watch! What season is this?

Series 12

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense