Liberterian Religious Identification

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Liberterian Religious Identification
(27-07-2015 06:56 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:52 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Unless things have changed since 2000 -- when I was on the ballot for county sheriff - as the Libertarian candidate -----

The Libertarians were in favor of open borders (which I didn't agree with) -- not isolationism.......

Perhaps I misunderstood your post....

Maybe non interventionism is a better word. I am a firm believer in the concept of securing our interests abroad. The world is only as fair as you make it.

OK... that makes sense.....

I agree - when we DO have interests..... It just seems like we spend far too much effort in a Sisyphean manner on things which have little payoff......I think it ends up frequently counterproductive --- and biting us in the ass later on down the road...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-07-2015, 07:14 AM
A lot of times the ass biting is the result of our inconsistent agendas, often containing multiple objectives that contradict each other.

'Murican Canadian
27-07-2015, 07:40 AM
(27-07-2015 07:14 AM)yakherder Wrote:  A lot of times the ass biting is the result of our inconsistent agendas, often containing multiple objectives that contradict each other.

Yup... those make getting shit done, nigh impossible....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.