Lie To Them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Lie To Them
(26-08-2015 02:59 PM)qqq Wrote:  thx, the name of that threads is My Cosmic Heirarchy. And again, the reason being, is that I covered much of this Universe stuff in more detail there.

q3

[Image: q42nb.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
26-08-2015, 03:22 PM
(26-08-2015 11:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I agree, guys, but you're forgetting the "color trivium", in his attempts to "educate us", that Nurse pointed out.

I'm gonna agree with Nurse and say he's a Quotidian "Quixotic Quiz" generator of the kind we see every day here.

Or maybe a quavering, quibbling quagmire of quackery?

Or would thay make him q⁴? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2015, 03:36 PM
(26-08-2015 03:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 11:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I agree, guys, but you're forgetting the "color trivium", in his attempts to "educate us", that Nurse pointed out.

I'm gonna agree with Nurse and say he's a Quotidian "Quixotic Quiz" generator of the kind we see every day here.

Or maybe a quavering, quibbling quagmire of quackery?

Or would thay make him q⁴? Consider

I just hope his quipping goes quiescent quickly; it is past time to quash this quack

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
26-08-2015, 04:04 PM
(26-08-2015 03:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I just hope his quipping goes quiescent quickly; it is past time to quash this quack

[Image: 1233928590_citizen kane clapping.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
26-08-2015, 04:20 PM
(24-08-2015 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:"The only way you can control people is to lie to them."

No it isn't. Incentive's also works. ie: Do X and I'll give you Y.

Beatings get quicker results than either of those.

#sigh
26-08-2015, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2015 05:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-08-2015 08:59 PM)qqq Wrote:  ... then you may need to start by supporting the idea of having all the glue sniffers do the same, or, have them go elsewhere, where glue sniffing is encouraged.

You're already there silly. Although some of us prefer huffing keyboard cleaners or nitrous oxide or amyl nitrate. meh, 6 of one, half a dozen of another.

#sigh
26-08-2015, 04:28 PM
(25-08-2015 05:12 PM)qqq Wrote:  Respectully 76, no one has ever questioned my mental abilities, ... 76, my first job was at a Union 76 station and we use to give away those little orange and blue 76 styrofroam balls to put on antennas and so many people love them because they helped to pull in those FM stations in their autos.

Well that clears that up then. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-08-2015, 05:12 PM
There are people on the forum who intimidate me with their intelligence. There are topics too deep for me to do more than read. There are people who display such expertise and knowledge in certain areas that I am in awe of them.

Then, there's styrofoam for better radio reception people.

I can only hope I fit in someone closer to the people first noted and not the latter.

Weeping All those years of using aluminum foil... Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2015, 05:36 PM
(26-08-2015 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There are people on the forum who intimidate me with their intelligence. There are topics too deep for me to do more than read. There are people who display such expertise and knowledge in certain areas that I am in awe of them.

Then, there's styrofoam for better radio reception people.

I can only hope I fit in someone closer to the people first noted and not the latter.

Weeping All those years of using aluminum foil... Sadcryface

It might not sound pleasant, but I can assure you, the Styrofoam job is steady work.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-08-2015, 07:30 PM
(26-08-2015 05:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It might not sound pleasant, but I can assure you, the Styrofoam job is steady work.

TMI.

#sigh