Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Life
Have you ever gotten to the point where...

you're just like, there ain't no fucking point! Banana_zorro

I just wanna know because part of me must have believed in a point, because every fucking day....

Is this mid life crisis?
'cause it's hilarious. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-07-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Life
(07-07-2017 12:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Have you ever gotten to the point where...

you're just like, there ain't no fucking point! Banana_zorro

I just wanna know because part of me must have believed in a point, because every fucking day....

Is this mid life crisis?
'cause it's hilarious. Laugh out load

With most people, mid life crisis is a push toward affairs or shiny objects - things one worries about having missed out on at the time. And proving to oneself that one has "still got it".

And - there is no point unless you give it one. Doesn't have to be anything heroic - just wanting bacon for breakfast will do.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
07-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Hug

Heart

I do... but then I think of my freinds and contacts. SMile and get the boring stuff out of the way (Or endure) so I can hook up with them again. Smile

(And some times you never know when a complete stranger is going to be in town that you can meet up with. Wink )
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
07-07-2017, 12:36 PM
(07-07-2017 12:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  And - there is no point unless you give it one.

The whole joke is that I get it, but I keep getting it. Some part of me must want a point. Angel

07-07-2017, 12:37 PM
(07-07-2017 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hug

That's a distinct lack of "at work" right there, so yea?

07-07-2017, 12:44 PM
(07-07-2017 12:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 12:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  And - there is no point unless you give it one.

The whole joke is that I get it, but I keep getting it. Some part of me must want a point. Angel

Of course you do, we all do. A reason to get up in the morning.

Thing is, it doesn't have to be a grand, mindboggling point. Nor does it have to be a long term goal. It may just be that you want to finish smoking this batch of weed first....

Currently I am waiting to see my Hydrangea tree blooming - it has buds. Hydrangeas don't normally come in tree form. I want to see what it looks like...

These days all my points seem to be about curiosity or gluttony. Drooling

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Sorry, that's an uncomfortable feeling. Makes me cranky when it hits, as well as too tired to do much to feel better.

Not fun to feel adrift; makes many people start looking for something to paddle towards. Harder to paddle with enthusiasm and energy when you know the point's self-created, sometimes.
07-07-2017, 12:48 PM
I don't think there is a point to life. I mean on the surface anyway. We're just here existing. What we choose to do with that life is up to each of us individually and in that sense, life takes on "a point" based on our own needs, desires, loves, wants. Instead of the word "point" in relation to life, I prefer the term "be." Just be in all that you are and therein you find your point.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-07-2017, 12:51 PM
(07-07-2017 12:45 PM)julep Wrote:  Sorry, that's an uncomfortable feeling. Makes me cranky when it hits, as well as too tired to do much to feel better.

Not fun to feel adrift; makes many people start looking for something to paddle towards. Harder to paddle with enthusiasm and energy when you know the point's self-created, sometimes.

I have issues, knowing that I'm insane. I don't wish to steer anyone wrong. I live by the 4, that I love my Gwynnies. But what is that, to the sane?

Shouldn't you know?

Shouldn't this be your god, not mine?

I wanna scream, let us believe!

But their gods are straight bullshit; I wanna believe in right if only not to be left behind.

Tell me a story that is not left...

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-07-2017, 01:03 PM
(07-07-2017 12:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 12:45 PM)julep Wrote:  Sorry, that's an uncomfortable feeling. Makes me cranky when it hits, as well as too tired to do much to feel better.

I have issues, knowing that I'm insane. I don't wish to steer anyone wrong. I live by the 4, that I love my Gwynnies. But what is that, to the sane?

Shouldn't you know?

Shouldn't this be your god, not mine?

I wanna scream, let us believe!

But their gods are straight bullshit; I wanna believe in right if only not to be left behind.

Tell me a story that is not left...

Well, I'm sane (sorta Hobo Tongue ) and I like Gwynnie Thumbsup

Here's some words of wisdom right here. It should so be in the Book of Proverbs Wink

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick." -Gwyneth Paltrow
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post