Life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Life
(07-07-2017 05:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  'Sup Johnny...worried about you.

It's like that scene in M*A*S*H where that dentist is gonna off himself but then they talk one of the nurses into taking one for the team. I suggest EarMuffs.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-07-2017, 06:23 PM
(07-07-2017 06:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 05:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  'Sup Johnny...worried about you.

It's like that scene in M*A*S*H where that dentist is gonna off himself but then they talk one of the nurses into taking one for the team. I suggest EarMuffs.

Have you checked FB lately?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-07-2017, 08:26 PM
I have always known my lack of a purpose and I'm quite comfortable with it thank you very much.

07-07-2017, 08:58 PM
At work.

(07-07-2017 12:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hug

That's a distinct lack of "at work" right there, so yea?

Oh... I was at home catching up on e-mails and stuff at the time.

But now......

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
07-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Dammit! Hubby just got back from walking the dogs and brought back a mosquito the size of a squirrel. THAT'S life in the south.

Blood-sucking bastards.

[Image: mosquito.jpg]

Usually as long as he's around they stick to him and leave me alone. But this one seems to think I'm secular manna.

"Honey, fetch my stungun, will ya?"

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
08-07-2017, 04:39 AM
(07-07-2017 12:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 12:45 PM)julep Wrote:  Sorry, that's an uncomfortable feeling. Makes me cranky when it hits, as well as too tired to do much to feel better.

Not fun to feel adrift; makes many people start looking for something to paddle towards. Harder to paddle with enthusiasm and energy when you know the point's self-created, sometimes.

I have issues, knowing that I'm insane. I don't wish to steer anyone wrong. I live by the 4, that I love my Gwynnies. But what is that, to the sane?

Shouldn't you know?

Shouldn't this be your god, not mine?

I wanna scream, let us believe!

But their gods are straight bullshit; I wanna believe in right if only not to be left behind.

Tell me a story that is not left...

Where's the post I made about you a little while ago? Annd found it.

"Life does not have inherent meaning; to say that our lives are pointless and our achievements meaningless is to state the obvious. No matter how grand our achievements or how broad their scope, time turns all to dust and death destroys all memory. But that does not mean we cannot ascribe our own meaning to what we do. It is because nothing has meaning unto itself that we are free to create meaning, to make metaphor, and in doing so reflect on ourselves and our world."
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
08-07-2017, 08:20 AM
(07-07-2017 04:54 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I always tell myself "Whelp there's always suicide" but that's more of an internal joke, I already know that's not an option I am interested in taking no matter how bad things get.

That sounds familiar... Consider
When I was younger I used to say "...well it doesn't matter if this day turns out be shit, I can always kill myself tomorrow..."

But tomorrow never came.

Less points...less pain...

I only have 3 points now, my monkey guards the fourth.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
08-07-2017, 11:02 AM
I'm like that right now as I'm eating pickles and candy with water, groaning in pain... I hate being a women.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
08-07-2017, 01:57 PM
I'm thinking of you HOC.

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-07-2017, 03:21 PM
(08-07-2017 11:02 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  I'm like that right now as I'm eating pickles and candy with water, groaning in pain... I hate being a women.

Really? You'd rather have all that vulnerable stuff dangling between your legs, from birth to death?

At least we are not born with menstruation, and we chuck it around 40. It's a temporary inconvenience compared to that male mess.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man