Life
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Life
I really feel like the only way to find relief would be to kill myself. I'm at a uniquely terrible position in life. I've got the irredeemable and socially damning attributes of someone who is mentally retarded without being mentally retarded. Don't get me wrong, I'm very stupid and dull intellectually, but I'm at least of sound mind. That means that I can't have the luxury of being oblivious to all of the pitfalls like mentally challenged people do. I have to deal with it every single day and be fully aware of it. I think the only option for me is death. I tend to think this is the best option because I hate life too. I really do hate it. I just don't want to be alive anymore. Someone with my horrible genes should not exist. I should be buried under the ground and forgotten. People should forget my life ever happened.
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Stoop,
The people here on this forum aren’t qualified to give you the necessary emotional and psychiatric support you seem to require. Several have already suggested you seek professional medical help and advice and I agree.

At the risk of sounding defensive, your continued posts alluding to self harm are both alarming and disruptive. If you want help then please contact the Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255

I wish you the best.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-12-2017, 07:39 AM
I've always been amazed at how people treat me like shit all of the time, then they wonder why I'm upset. They literally get puzzled as to why I'm not jumping for joy. It's remarkable.

I'd rather have my fingernails ripped out, my eyeballs gouged, and head scalped than to give the world and people another chance. It's been over for a long damn time as far as I'm concerned.
07-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Did you call the number I posted?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-12-2017, 10:48 AM
(07-12-2017 07:47 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Did you call the number I posted?

No. Relax. I'm not going to do anything to myself.
07-12-2017, 10:57 AM
At the risk of being inappropriate for this thread, I think FC meant that even if you're not suicidal, such lines can help. Much more than going "people really really suck. Why don't nobody love me?" ad nauseam ever can.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
07-12-2017, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 11:51 AM by Full Circle.)
THREAD CLOSED FOR REVIEW

ps After review it was determined that Stoop was a cock pimple and was Banhammered

Drinking Beverage

Thread Closed