Life after gallbladder surgery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Life after gallbladder surgery
I may be undergoing gallbladder surgery soon.

After the surgery, what limits or impacts will it have on my life?

Let's focus on sexual life first of all.

I masturbate everyday. I'm a gay male. I would enjoy anal sex once I find the partner to live with.

I will ask all the questions to the doctor and surgeon but for now and after reading several articles online, I only have found very limited answers.

Will my orgasm be less lifelong (and it is already reduced in my case since my circumcision long time ago before I entered puberty)?

Will my G-spot be affected?

Will my sexual performance be poor because of runnier stools without gallbladder?

Any other things to keep in mind?

Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Life after gallbladder surgery
Really?

Ask your surgeon. They're the ones most suited to offer any recovery advice on do's and don'ts.

Frankly I don't want to spend time thinking about anyone's sex life on this forum. Like ever. Especially the runny stool part...eeeeeew

Oh, and welcome to my buddy list.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-11-2017, 02:01 AM
(08-11-2017 12:03 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I may be undergoing gallbladder surgery soon.

Let's focus on sexual life first of all.

I masturbate everyday. I'm a gay male. I would enjoy anal sex once I find the partner to live with.

I will ask all the questions to the doctor and surgeon but for now and after reading several articles online, I only have found very limited answers.

Will my orgasm be less lifelong (and it is already reduced in my case since my circumcision long time ago before I entered puberty)?

Will my G-spot be affected?

Will my sexual performance be poor because of runnier stools without gallbladder?

Any other things to keep in mind?

Thanks in advance

Yes and no.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
08-11-2017, 02:06 AM
Okay, if I've offended anyone by posting this thread, then I apologise. I've learnt my lesson once more not to post inquiry of this sort ever again.

Mods, if you could delete the thread, that'd be great.
08-11-2017, 02:08 AM
If not possible, mods please move it to adult section.
08-11-2017, 04:26 AM
Six months post-op, no noticeable effects on my life.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2017, 05:04 AM
(08-11-2017 02:06 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Okay, if I've offended anyone by posting this thread, then I apologise. I've learnt my lesson once more not to post inquiry of this sort ever again.

Identical OPs, identical huffy reactions on two different forums. One would think you are a bot.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Had mine out some 15 years ago. It was giving me trouble. The thing was that I never realized just how bad I had felt for years, just sort of not good without being able to pin point it, until it was gone.

As soon as I recouped it was like I was re-born. (Does that make me a born again atheist? Tongue )

Other than finally feeling good again, there is no change at all. I don't remember whether there were any post-op restrictions, if so, they were so limited that I forgot.

I eat what I want and do what I want, it has absolutely no effect. I suppose one thing is that there was no bile to throw up when I had the stomach flu - and you don't need that, either. All it does is taste bad.

If and when a doc points out that you have gall stones or a defective gall bladder, I say "out with it". Easy operation, no consequence other than well being.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-11-2017, 09:15 AM
(08-11-2017 02:06 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Okay, if I've offended anyone by posting this thread, then I apologise. I've learnt my lesson once more not to post inquiry of this sort ever again.

Once again: threads are not deleted on this site. Sometimes they are locked or closed (like one of your recent threads), but anyone who wants can read them.

Also, the thread is in the appropriate forum, so it will not be moved.
08-11-2017, 09:24 AM
(08-11-2017 12:03 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I may be undergoing gallbladder surgery soon.

These are questions for your surgeon. You can't expect us to answer with any detailed suggestions, as none of us can claim to be medical professionals (for the purpose of diagnoses or prognoses).

Google is your friend.

Good luck with the op. Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.