Life satisfaction out of 10

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Life satisfaction out of 10
(15-09-2016 08:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  3.5/10

That's about where I was when I was your age. You'll just have to grind through a lot of shit to get to retirement. Even then, it isn't a cakewalk. I've come close to dying 4 times in my life from medical conditions- I suffered and lived through a ruptured appendix. I've had three surgeries and been hospitalized three other times because of the scar tissue from it. I'm not looking for pity, just pointing out that it isn't easy. Don't give up, just prove how tough you are by getting past the shit that happens. You have decades ahead of you. Reason through the problems and just do your best. Your life is all you have. Make the most of it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
15-09-2016, 09:03 PM
7 I suppose.
15-09-2016, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 09:13 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
7/10. I live in a pretty safe neighborhood (as far as I know), I'm fairly healthy, I'm not poor, and I'm beginning to get more self discipline with learning the things I want to learn. I'm also realizing how quickly time passes and that it is actually motivating me to get some shit done, at least. Already there are 7 months until I turn 25, feels like everything is just passing by.

15-09-2016, 09:12 PM
(15-09-2016 09:09 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  7/10. I live in a pretty safe neighborhood (as far as I know), I'm fairly healthy, and I'm beginning to get more self discipline with learning the things I want to learn. I'm also realizing how quickly time passes and that it is actually motivating me to get some shit done, at least. Already there are 7 months until I turn 25, feels like everything is just passing by.

I didn't realize how fast time went until I was around my mid 20s too. Next thing I know I'm 32.

"Damn, those older people weren't shittin' me when they said that time flies."
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
20-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Most days...8/10.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
21-09-2016, 02:36 AM
Varies between 5 and 7.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-09-2016, 03:02 AM
4/10 - I have hope in three years it will be a 9/10.

Hate my job, hate my living situation, hate having to lie about my atheism, hate my ex husband. I used to say I never hated anyone, just strongly dislike. Like turkey burner, I used to have a stable marriage, I had a promising career, a nice home. I found out how very few friends I have.

I love my son. We're both healthy. I love my nephew and I get to be a resource for him as he picks up the pieces after having two non-parents for a mom and dad. I'm helping him navigate my parents. I'm not rich, but I have a roof over my head and can provide for my son and myself - we don't go to bed hungry, I can afford wine, and I can dress us both fairly well.

I'm going dancing again Thursday night and have another date scheduled with the same man on Friday night - it sounds promising. He is definitely the most handsome man I've ever dated, hell, he's one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. He's an ENFJ - he's kind and thoughtful, we have similar interests, and he's also closeted about his lack of belief in a conservative Chrisitian family and society. He's a physical therapist. About time I dated someone who's not an asshole.

After tons of rebounds, I can finally, FINALLY say I'm completely over my ex boyfriend and glad it didn't work out with him. I was at work yesterday and realized I hadn't thought about him in a while, and that made me smile.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
21-09-2016, 03:57 AM
A solid 8/10 on most days. The two things that would bring it to a 10/10 would be getting into shape and finding someone to share my life with over here. I'm happy with my life either way.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-09-2016, 04:24 AM
Possibly 1 out of 10.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-09-2016, 03:15 AM
(21-09-2016 04:24 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Possibly 1 out of 10.

Banjo,

I'm humbled. Sad

Maybe I could give you one of my numbers and we would have 2 each? Bowing

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post