Life satisfaction out of 10

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Life satisfaction out of 10
I'm an eh/10. Depends on when someone decides to get me this computer camera so I can start making money, no job is hiring me period.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 03:07 PM
(11-10-2016 12:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I'm an eh/10. Depends on when someone decides to get me this computer camera so I can start making money, no job is hiring me period.

How will you make money with a camera?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-10-2016, 04:54 PM
went from 4 to 5 today Smile
So from 4 to 4.5 at lunch time when my mr said he got the job and the final offer and contract etc. and then up to 5 when I received my voucher for the bike Smile Good things good things

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
12-10-2016, 09:21 PM
I'm sitting at about a 6 right now.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
13-10-2016, 01:17 PM
(11-10-2016 03:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 12:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I'm an eh/10. Depends on when someone decides to get me this computer camera so I can start making money, no job is hiring me period.

How will you make money with a camera?

Well I ain't sexy so posing nude ain't one

I am going to tutor english online.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
13-10-2016, 01:37 PM
I'm at about 7-8. Ideally I want to be mentally and financially independant--not there yet, but considering my current life situation, no debt to worry about, etc, I'm at least a solid 7 and a fair 8 on the less anxious days.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
13-10-2016, 07:11 PM
(13-10-2016 01:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 03:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  How will you make money with a camera?

Well I ain't sexy so posing nude ain't one

Do you already have some customers lined-up? I am currently registered on several website as a tutor for english as a second language (beginner and medium level), french as a first language (medium to advance level), history world/Canada/Swiss (medium to avance level), geography world/Canada (beginner to advance level) and philosophy (beginner and medium level). For the three years I have been doing this, in margin of other work, I gave around 30 classes of an hour to an average of 2 or three students. At around $25 per students (which is standard for that kind of job), it gave me around $2500 over three years, far from enough to maintain any form of living. For an online lesson, I wouldn't charge more than $20 per student no matter the level. If you want to make this your full time job, make sure to have a roaster of at least 20 regular clients. For tutoring, even if its online, you might need to register yourself and pass some tests depending on the laws surrounding education in your country/state/province/city. This is frequently necessary to ensure quality and some garanty (its also necessary if there is direct interaction as to prevent sexual predator using "tutoring" as a nice excuse to hook up some "prey"). Good luck! Self made carrier are very difficult at first, but with enough work, patience, dedication and luck can become very rewarding!Thumbsup

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
13-10-2016, 08:28 PM
I'll give it a 6.
13-10-2016, 09:42 PM
(13-10-2016 07:11 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 01:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well I ain't sexy so posing nude ain't one

Do you already have some customers lined-up? I am currently registered on several website as a tutor for english as a second language (beginner and medium level), french as a first language (medium to advance level), history world/Canada/Swiss (medium to avance level), geography world/Canada (beginner to advance level) and philosophy (beginner and medium level). For the three years I have been doing this, in margin of other work, I gave around 30 classes of an hour to an average of 2 or three students. At around $25 per students (which is standard for that kind of job), it gave me around $2500 over three years, far from enough to maintain any form of living. For an online lesson, I wouldn't charge more than $20 per student no matter the level. If you want to make this your full time job, make sure to have a roaster of at least 20 regular clients. For tutoring, even if its online, you might need to register yourself and pass some tests depending on the laws surrounding education in your country/state/province/city. This is frequently necessary to ensure quality and some garanty (its also necessary if there is direct interaction as to prevent sexual predator using "tutoring" as a nice excuse to hook up some "prey"). Good luck! Self made carrier are very difficult at first, but with enough work, patience, dedication and luck can become very rewarding!Thumbsup

Well it is more for building up money for moving out and building muscle. Big Grin

13-10-2016, 11:20 PM
(13-10-2016 09:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well it is more for building up money for moving out and building muscle. Big Grin

Oh, i forgot to ention that prime time for tutoring is in very early spring (like january and february) and late summer. These are the time for private schools preparatory exams and you will see a lot of teens and pre-teens with pushy parents searching for tutors to make sure they got the passing grades.

PS: if you are in for a quick buck in slef employment to move out, you might also sell your skills as handy man (if you got any) and/or to repare shitty computers and cellphones (if you are more of the geek type). I knew a girl who paid her entire university fees by fixing sheds, cleaning gardens and houses. It pays well and there is a lot of people who are too busy and overwork to do extensive cleaning choirs.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.