Light 'em up!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Light 'em up!!!
Anybody lighting off any fireworks for this Independence Day weekend????

I'll probably light off the cannon a few times -- and probably have some friends over to rattle off some rounds.......... It's been a while since I emptied out some magazines in the AR or the SU-16C......

I've still got some Tannerite to light up too.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Light 'em up!!!
There are about three big tents selling fireworks in walking distance of my house. Probably.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
01-07-2016, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 04:09 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(01-07-2016 03:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anybody lighting off any fireworks for this Independence Day weekend????

I'll probably light off the cannon a few times -- and probably have some friends over to rattle off some rounds.......... It's been a while since I emptied out some magazines in the AR or the SU-16C......

Big Grin

We do!

But I'll be in the basement, with the dog, a pitcher of margaritas, my iPod blasting funk on the stereo, and my iPad.

Edited to add, thanks Biker for reminding me that I need to fix my iPod to add some recently acquired music. Hope there's enough storage. Shy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-07-2016, 04:39 PM
(01-07-2016 04:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 03:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anybody lighting off any fireworks for this Independence Day weekend????

Big Grin

We do!

But I'll be in the basement, with the dog, a pitcher of margaritas, my iPod blasting funk on the stereo, and my iPad.

Edited to add, thanks Biker for reminding me that I need to fix my iPod to add some recently acquired music. Hope there's enough storage. Shy
If you've got a pitcher of margaritas (and they're mixed with enough worm juice) the fireworks may be redundant....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-07-2016, 04:49 PM
I am definitely an early-to-bed, early-to-rise type, so fireworks this time of year are a bit of a pet peeve for me. They make it hard for me to get to sleep. But what are you gonna do? I just put up with it. I'm glad it's only for a week or two. I have never had the slightest desire to light off any fireworks myself. There are other things that turn me on. Different strokes for different folks and all that.
01-07-2016, 05:05 PM
(01-07-2016 04:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 04:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We do!

If you've got a pitcher of margaritas (and they're mixed with enough worm juice) the fireworks may be redundant....

Big Grin

Don't tell, but I always sneak a few extra shots. Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-07-2016, 05:51 PM
No, but there are always some unauthorized fireworks going off near us. They annoy me more than anyone else.

I'm usually in the band, making our way through the 1812. The conductor tells us not too far away, just in case some idiot sets off the fireworks early, which sometimes happens. I can remember trying to find my way to letter N when it seemed like the world had been set on fire.
01-07-2016, 06:14 PM
We'll be celebrating appropriately. We always do. I'm sitting on the deck listening to them go off around town now. It's the first day to legally set them off. We'll probably wait until Sunday night to blow up our hard earned cash. It seems like such a waste, but it's only once a year, and dammit if it isn't a good time.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-07-2016, 06:18 PM
My grandsons and I did ours last week since they won't be here for the 4th. There's a big do out at the lake but it's so packed I don't go. I don't really know anyone local so no invites. I'll probably let the dogs in the garage so they don't cry and I'll watch a movie.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
01-07-2016, 06:21 PM
Fireworks are unlawful where we are in California. Someone sets a fire in this drought will probably go to jail for a long time.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post