Like it or not, God is immoral.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: Like it or not, God is immoral.
(13-09-2012 09:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 04:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No, I'm not.

Your point is just completely invalid.

I owe you an apology. While I don't agree that my point is invalid, it may not be valid for this forum. My point is simply that two theists talking nonsense to each other on an atheist forum is inconsiderate in my opinion. And I am sorry that you seem unable to see that point.

But my opinion is only that, and it does not coincide, in this case, with the zeitgeist of this forum. I am sorry, and I should have kept my mouth shut.

How is it any different than watching two hot chicks in lingerie wrestle in jello? To my knowledge, no one here does that, though I could be wrong. Of course, in this case, the hot chicks are KC and the 'Shroom Eater and there isn't any jello. Too bad, because every now and then I enjoy jello.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-09-2012, 01:03 PM
(13-09-2012 12:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  How is it any different than watching two hot chicks in lingerie wrestle in jello?

For some answers, it doesn't even matter what the question was. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-09-2012, 03:50 PM
God killed my dog. You can't prove he didn't. So, he did because I claim it to be true. Therefore, god is immoral. He didn't have to kill my dog, but he did anyway. He killed my dog because he wanted to. I know god's intensions because I have faith. He intends to kill more animals. He's a dog hatter. Once he drowned an entire planet of animals. He should share a prison cell with Mike Vick.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
13-09-2012, 04:23 PM
(13-09-2012 03:50 PM)Thomas Wrote:  God killed my dog. You can't prove he didn't. So, he did because I claim it to be true. Therefore, god is immoral. He didn't have to kill my dog, but he did anyway. He killed my dog because he wanted to. I know god's intensions because I have faith. He intends to kill more animals. He's a dog hatter. Once he drowned an entire planet of animals. He should share a prison cell with Mike Vick.

Unfortunately, Michael Fucking Vick is not still in prison. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-09-2012, 04:49 PM
(13-09-2012 04:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 03:50 PM)Thomas Wrote:  God killed my dog. You can't prove he didn't. So, he did because I claim it to be true. Therefore, god is immoral. He didn't have to kill my dog, but he did anyway. He killed my dog because he wanted to. I know god's intensions because I have faith. He intends to kill more animals. He's a dog hatter. Once he drowned an entire planet of animals. He should share a prison cell with Mike Vick.

Well, in my opinion Michael should be in prison for fucking Vick. My God hates sodomy, penises, and especially vaginas. He ain't no gay though.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
13-09-2012, 05:29 PM
(13-09-2012 04:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  

If he doesn't perform better for my fantasy football team this week, I might have to agree with you. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel